Page 81 of 104 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1556

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Hate to break the the news but the third playable character was revealed to be Spider-Cat lol
    I still want playable Felicia...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    i was a fan of black cat during the dlc I actually wanted that lie of hers to be true that Peter actually had a child with her.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I mean, for all we know said character will just be like Miles in the first game and not get their powers until the end of the game.

Odds are it's probably Gwen so we can get our Batgirl.
    I'll still find it funny if this turns out to be the first version of Spider-Gwen being in the same universe as Peter and way younger than him.

Hate to break the the news but the third playable character was revealed to be Spider-Cat lol
    Who the hell is Spider-Cat?

Next game I guess, would be weird for her to be playable in a game where Peter isn't the star, 'cause she's more involved with him and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    i was a fan of black cat during the dlc I actually wanted that lie of hers to be true that Peter actually had a child with her.
    I really doubt Marvel changed their tune about allowing Peter to be a deadbeat dad, even if not intentional lol.

its wont be deadbeat he never knew of the child existence

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    its wont be deadbeat he never knew of the child existence
    That was the same situation as the original idea for Sins Past, with the kids being Peter's, but part of the reason Marvel claimed to not like it is that it'd make him into a deadbeat father, even though Peter never intended for that to be the case lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    That was the same situation as the original idea for Sins Past, with the kids being Peter's, but part of the reason Marvel claimed to not like it is that it'd make him into a deadbeat father, even though Peter never intended for that to be the case lol.
    No the reason is that it would have aged Peter which is different from the games since Peter actually grows up in this universe plus at most the kid would be 1 years old nothing foul

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    That just sounds like a terrible idea.

Where's your source?
    The game informer magazine? For one thing they said Miles is the only playable character and second thing is they mention a suit power where Spider-Cat helps you fight crime lol

The game informer magazine? For one thing they said Miles is the only playable character and second thing is they mention a suit power where Spider-Cat helps you fight crime lol
    I guess we need joke costumes .

Astonishing Member

I guess we need joke costumes .
    Note the lack of sarcasm here.

Frontier is completely right.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I'm curious just how many villains will actually be in the game since they mentioned there will be "less" than the first. The first game had the Sinister Six, Tombstone, Taskmaster, Shocker, and technically Screwball. Sinister Six is also a weird beast to count because Electro & Vulture and Scorpion & Rhino both got paired off together in boss battles.

Since the game is going to be smaller in scale I'm going to predict there being probably 5 villains in total; Tinkerer, Rhino, and three others. I think for sure Prowler will be one of them, but his role will be more as a side boss like Taskmaster & Tombstone. Because my theory is the game will end with a sequel hook of revealing he is Uncle Aaron and he's working as a hired gun for Norman Osborn.

For the other two I'd say Bombshell and Mysterio. Bombshell got origins to the Roxxon Corp and Mysterio could provide some cool Scarecrow/Scorpion-esque level design sequences.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Rhino's the first boss fight in the game:

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I'm curious just how many villains will actually be in the game since they mentioned there will be "less" than the first. The first game had the Sinister Six, Tombstone, Taskmaster, Shocker, and technically Screwball. Sinister Six is also a weird beast to count because Electro & Vulture and Scorpion & Rhino both got paired off together in boss battles.

Since the game is going to be smaller in scale I'm going to predict there being probably 5 villains in total; Tinkerer, Rhino, and three others. I think for sure Prowler will be one of them, but his role will be more as a side boss like Taskmaster & Tombstone. Because my theory is the game will end with a sequel hook of revealing he is Uncle Aaron and he's working as a hired gun for Norman Osborn.

For the other two I'd say Bombshell and Mysterio. Bombshell got origins to the Roxxon Corp and Mysterio could provide some cool Scarecrow/Scorpion-esque level design sequences.
    I think you're right on the money, but they may save Mysterio for Spider-Man 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    Rhino's the first boss fight in the game:
    Hopefully bosses are more interesting in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

I'd be surprised if Negative in the game considering his narrative relevance to Miles.

I think we'll probably get Mysterio in the next Peter game.

Astonishing Member

I'd be surprised if Negative in the game considering his narrative relevance to Miles.

I think we'll probably get Mysterio in the next Peter game.
    Shouldn't we expect Negative to be in the game considering how he killed Miles' father?