Page 15 of 104 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    BANNED

When you have Bagely drawing you, you know you've made it.

This is amazing.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Also, the Velocity suit is a thing of beauty, imo!
    Yes, it is. Adi Granov knocked it out of the park again.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGoji View Post
    based on mister negative info I assume he is targetting Osborn he is currently a politician

iMan 42s

I'm pretty sure its Norman which would indeed make sense given he's the most well known Green Goblin. However part of me is assuming Harry because something doesn't add up based on what we're seeing.

Mister Negative is helping at the Raft.

Meaning that while Norman is doing political things, he's explicitly getting targeted by his own team. Sure Spider-man could save him, but he has also sent a paramilitary group against Peter and did so presumably publicly.

And then there is every-bodies motivations from the website.
    - Mister Negative wants revenge on somebody he thinks is responsible for his condition. He only thinks its Norman Osborn.
    - Electro wants to be living energy but that requires access to a lab we know Norman has distanced himself from.
    - Rhino wants to be free of his suit which would require medical facilities to do.
    - We know Shocker was threatened into acting but that requires Osborn to be missing from the campaign trail to do so.
    - Vulture needs medical treatment.

The odd one out appears to be Scorpion who just wants a clean record. And while that can be helped by a high-ranking politician, should he do anything again it may very well be political suicide.

And then we have Fisk.
    For a superhuman like the Green Goblin with presumably all the bells and whistles that entails, why is Fisk a threat? After-all, we know that Fisk really did keep order in the city before the events of the game and taking him down potentially with the Goblin gear might be a way to easily secure Norman's vote or potentially giving it to the police to stop Fisk. What citizen doesn't like a hero? If Spider-man can take down Fisk and he still get incarcerated, what's stopping Norman? Presumably age and other pursuits. According to the Daily Bugle website, Norman's third Mayoral campaign seems to be predicated on the security of New York and if New York is safe, who would remove him from power? Another Daily Bugle article indicates that the Raft is also on the fritz seeing as it simply wasn't designed to handle such a wide amount of superhuman abilities. So if Norman is offering security, why would he undermine that by attacking the Raft and working with the man who wants him dead?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    The classic suit looks amazing. As far as the suit with the giant white spider, it's only really the white spider thing that puts me off, otherwise I like the costume just fine. Just me being nit-picky when it comes to the white spider thing LOL.
    When I think of white Spider logos, I think of Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGoji View Post
    So it sounds like pretty much every villain is gunning for Osborn, Electro is trying to become Ultimate Electro, and Vulture's health issues explains the additions to his harness.

I wonder if they'll update it with the villains we haven't seen yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I'm pretty sure its Norman which would indeed make sense given he's the most well known Green Goblin. However part of me is assuming Harry because something doesn't add up based on what we're seeing.

Mister Negative is helping at the Raft.

Meaning that while Norman is doing political things, he's explicitly getting targeted by his own team. Sure Spider-man could save him, but he has also sent a paramilitary group against Peter and did so presumably publicly.

And then there is every-bodies motivations from the website.
    - Mister Negative wants revenge on somebody he thinks is responsible for his condition. He only thinks its Norman Osborn.
    - Electro wants to be living energy but that requires access to a lab we know Norman has distanced himself from.
    - Rhino wants to be free of his suit which would require medical facilities to do.
    - We know Shocker was threatened into acting but that requires Osborn to be missing from the campaign trail to do so.
    - Vulture needs medical treatment.

The odd one out appears to be Scorpion who just wants a clean record. And while that can be helped by a high-ranking politician, should he do anything again it may very well be political suicide.

And then we have Fisk.
    For a superhuman like the Green Goblin with presumably all the bells and whistles that entails, why is Fisk a threat? After-all, we know that Fisk really did keep order in the city before the events of the game and taking him down potentially with the Goblin gear might be a way to easily secure Norman's vote or potentially giving it to the police to stop Fisk. What citizen doesn't like a hero? If Spider-man can take down Fisk and he still get incarcerated, what's stopping Norman? Presumably age and other pursuits. According to the Daily Bugle website, Norman's third Mayoral campaign seems to be predicated on the security of New York and if New York is safe, who would remove him from power? Another Daily Bugle article indicates that the Raft is also on the fritz seeing as it simply wasn't designed to handle such a wide amount of superhuman abilities. So if Norman is offering security, why would he undermine that by attacking the Raft and working with the man who wants him dead?
    I'm starting to think Norman might not be involved in the Raft breakout, and he's pretty likely not the figure Spidey sees when he turns around during the end of the E3 video.

Considering they've been very mum about who Peter's mentor figure in this game is, I'm starting to think it's Otto and they'll be a big reveal of him as Dr. Octopus and one of the "masterminds" at the mid-point.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Considering they've been very mum about who Peter's mentor figure in this game is, I'm starting to think it's Otto and they'll be a big reveal of him as Dr. Octopus and one of the "masterminds" at the mid-point.
    So basically a Spider-Man 2 relationship I can dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    So basically a Spider-Man 2 relationship I can dig it.
    And with Dan Slott chipping in on the story, there was no way Doc Ock didn't show up .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder how they would do that, just because I feel if we know Otto is his mentor it would be too obvious for us to know that he is a villain and we'd just be waiting for that reveal to happen.

I am almost certain he is the 6th Sinister Six member they've been teasing because that makes the most sense. Also like you mentioned, Gage and Slott do love their Ock

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I wonder how they would do that, just because I feel if we know Otto is his mentor it would be too obvious for us to know that he is a villain and we'd just be waiting for that reveal to happen.

I am almost certain he is the 6th Sinister Six member they've been teasing because that makes the most sense. Also like you mentioned, Gage and Slott do love their Ock
    That's exactly why I think they haven't revealed who the mentor is, because the moment fans know who it is they can pretty much guess what's going to happen with them.

It would explain why Peter is so surprised at who the final member of the Sinister Six is, unlike with the other villains.

If it was Gobby, I don't think Peter would recognize or acknowledge them like that since he apparently hasn't fought the Green Goblin yet. Plus the Goblin traditionally wears a mask.

iMan 42s

Out of left field we get..., EZEKIEL!

Actually that might make some degree of sense considering Peter would need the money to keep making suits and we know he's involved in Spider-geddon which involves the Inheritors, something Ezekiel was well aware of. That would actually be a nice way to tie things together.

But Otto would make sense as well since both writers involved definitely like writing him and we know Superior Spider-man has some form of interaction with PS4 Spider-man.
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

https://youtu.be/UYCQqGRp6YU
    Scarlett Spider gameplay shows his new ability

iMan 42s

I know the abilities can be switched, but man does that feel weird seeing that Scarlet Spider suit with the holograms. A bit nit-picky but the other Scarlet Spider costume does that, then again this could always be a weird left turn into the Cyber-Scarlet Spider. Just feels a bit off to me considering the homemade suit is doing a bunch of high-tech things.

dat guitar though.