Page 33 of 104 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Uncle Ben gets mentioned, you can see pictures of him, and you can visit his grave, but that's about it.
    Joe Robertson gets mentioned a couple times by Peter and MJ, Harry Osborn appears in the game through archival audio recordings instructing Peter on various research missions, Betty Brant I think gets mentioned once, and I don't remember Flash being mentioned by name.
    Betty's name is on the "Well Wishes" card you find with one of the backpacks. I believe Glory's name is on there too.

Betty's also in the prequel novel, if I recall correctly.

I think the only major members of the traditional supporting characters who aren't acknowledged or referenced at all in the game are the Stacy's and Randy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I’m about 70% sure there was a throwaway line that name dropped Flash in one of the environment interactions (maybe around the lab?)
    There's a backpack that has one of MJ's first articles with the school newspaper that quotes Flash, I believe.

One of the other backpacks is a pin for the "Spidey Squad," Spider-Man's fanclub, which I also imagine Flash is a part of.

BANNED

For you people wha have played the game, I need some help. During the helicopter part, I never get to catch the its tail: I try to move the left button to follow the tail, I tried to press it once, but i always lose it. Am I doing something wrong here? Should I press the button several times?

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    For you people wha have played the game, I need some help. During the helicopter part, I never get to catch the its tail: I try to move the left button to follow the tail, I tried to press it once, but i always lose it. Am I doing something wrong here? Should I press the button several times?

Thanks for the help!
    If what I'm thinking about is right, you have to quickly move your cursor inside of the circle prompt and then press R1 before time runs out and that should do it. If for some reason you can't get it to work, I believe you can go in the options menu and turn off Quick Time Events so you won't have to deal with that.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I’m about 70% sure there was a throwaway line that name dropped Flash in one of the environment interactions (maybe around the lab?)
    Flash gets a name drop in the FEAST center when Peter looks at article about FEAST helping war veterans. Peter mentions Flash as the guy who made it possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier
    Betty's name is on the "Well Wishes" card you find with one of the backpacks. I believe Glory's name is on there too.
    Eddie Brock's name is also on that well wishes card.

In one of Peter's backpacks he has a self help book written by Ludwig Rinehart. Ludwig was an alias of the Mysterio.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 09-23-2018 at 12:28 PM.

So is anyone else in agreement that Yuri Lownethal has cemented himself as one of the best Spider-Man VA's with this game?

I really think he did a terrific job in this game, especially regarding capturing all the different sides of Peter and Spider-Man, from their humor, heroism, awkwardness, and emotional vulnerability.

I loved his performance spoilers:
    during the final boss fight with Doc Ock and during Aunt May's death scene.
    end of spoilers

Plus, of course, who can forget "Spider-Cop" .

Really, the whole cast and voice acting in this game was top-notch.

Almost seems a shame that this game's plot wasn't used as the basis for a Spider-Man movie.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Almost seems a shame that this game's plot wasn't used as the basis for a Spider-Man movie.
    It's like someone made Spider-Man 2 with a darker tone and lot's of elements from Ultimate Universe.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Won't be able to play this until Christmas but from everything I've heard, read and seen about this game I'm looking forward to it.

No one's put this up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    No one's put this up yet?

"Lois Jane." So true .

I love the evolving title in this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So is anyone else in agreement that Yuri Lownethal has cemented himself as one of the best Spider-Man VA's with this game?
    He sounds good in the Amazing Spider-Man mobiles games, and significantly better here when it comes to delivering oneliners as our favorite webhead.

If I'd say best five, then he's below the more respected 3 of the four in Shattered Dimensions (as much as I love Dan Gilvezan, I can't really say he's one of the best, but he's great too, and my personal favorite), and even below Rino Romano who has became so underrated when accounting favorite and best Spidey voice actors.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    He sounds good in the Amazing Spider-Man mobiles games, and significantly better here when it comes to delivering oneliners as our favorite webhead.

If I'd say best five, then he's below the more respected 3 of the four in Shattered Dimensions (as much as I love Dan Gilvezan, I can't really say he's one of the best, but he's great too, and my personal favorite), and even below Rino Romano who has became so underrated when accounting favorite and best Spidey voice actors.
    Honestly I'd put him in the top three with Keaton and Barnes.

Top Spidey Voice Actors: Romano (my all-time favorite), Keaton, Lowenthal (a new favorite!), Barnes, Bell, Harris, Taylor, and - if we count movies - Holland.

I saw the ending when uploads for the game were new, and it's a great touching ending that is carefully and semi-creatively crafted, signing a big fat middle finger to spoilers:
    One More Day, the most insulting story in the history of Spider-Man.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Honestly I'd put him in the top three with Keaton and Barnes.
    Where is a thumbs up feature when you need it?

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Top Spidey Voice Actors: Romano (my all-time favorite), Keaton, Lowenthal (a new favorite!), Barnes, Bell, Harris, Taylor.
    Whoa. I do love the rest of your choices.
    Last edited by Speed Force League Unlimited; 09-26-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage