Page 52 of 104 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Finish the game really liked it but didn't care for playing as Mary "Lois Lane" Jane and Miles and thought it was a little weird that 10 years into being Spider-Man and he has never faced Doc Ock, Venom or Green Goblin before.

Next game I predict with Ock's frailing health he will switch bodies with Peter which will end up as a boss battle for Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Finish the game really liked it but didn't care for playing as Mary "Lois Lane" Jane and Miles and thought it was a little weird that 10 years into being Spider-Man and he has never faced Doc Ock, Venom or Green Goblin before.
    Kind of like how in the 90's show he didn't meet any of his major villains until he got into college.
    Next game I predict with Ock's frailing health he will switch bodies with Peter which will end up as a boss battle for Miles.
    Yeah, that element with Otto seems to be foreshadowing Superior to some extent.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kind of like how in the 90's show he didn't meet any of his major villains until he got into college.

Yeah, that element with Otto seems to be foreshadowing Superior to some extent.
    It was also implied that he only started started being Spider-Man fairly recently too. This Spider-Man’s been around for eight years. That’s eight years without any of his major villains.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    It was also implied that he only started started being Spider-Man fairly recently too. This Spider-Man’s been around for eight years. That’s eight years without any of his major villains.
    From backstory shown in the backpacks and conversations as well as main story, Spider-man had encountered;
    Mysterio
    Lizard
    Sand man
    Swarm
    Black Cat
    Bloodspider
    Tombstone
    Hammerhead

He would also face again; Vulture, Rhino, Scorpion, Electro, and Shocker, because this isn't the first time Peter has fought them.

So he has indeed faced some of his major villains, he just hasn't faced the Sinister Six before the events of the game.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

BANNED

Another series coming for the Insomniac Spidey, starting in August. "Velocity" by Dennis Hopeless. Mary Jane will work with Ben Urich and Swarm will appear!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Another series coming for the Insomniac Spidey, starting in August. "Velocity" by Dennis Hopeless. Mary Jane will work with Ben Urich and Swarm will appear!

Something plot relevant with the Velocity suit? Cool .

Love me some Ben Urich and Swarm .

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    From backstory shown in the backpacks and conversations as well as main story, Spider-man had encountered;
    Mysterio
    Lizard
    Sand man
    Swarm
    Black Cat
    Bloodspider
    Tombstone
    Hammerhead

He would also face again; Vulture, Rhino, Scorpion, Electro, and Shocker, because this isn't the first time Peter has fought them.

So he has indeed faced some of his major villains, he just hasn't faced the Sinister Six before the events of the game.
    I really liked that idea from the game's universe. How despite becoming proficient as a superhero over 8 years he still hasn't fought his big 3 most dangerous/biggest enemies (Green Goblin, Doc Ock, arguably Venom). Doc Ock was his biggest and most personal threat yet so I think that approach is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    I really liked that idea from the game's universe. How despite becoming proficient as a superhero over 8 years he still hasn't fought his big 3 most dangerous/biggest enemies (Green Goblin, Doc Ock, arguably Venom). Doc Ock was his biggest and most personal threat yet so I think that approach is pretty cool.
    Kingpin is essentially Spidey's nemesis for those 8 years in this universe, I think it would be cool to get some kind of "Untold History" explaining some of the events that occurred during that time period.

Velocity sounds great too, giving explanation for the new costumes, bringing in some more non-Spidey characters into the fold, and also Nazi Bees!

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Kingpin is essentially Spidey's nemesis for those 8 years in this universe, I think it would be cool to get some kind of "Untold History" explaining some of the events that occurred during that time period.
    I think that would probably be more doable as a comic then a normal ongoing set in the PS4 universe.

Next installment in the franchise is a Miles-focused game:

Next installment in the franchise is a Miles-focused game
    The graphics and music hyped me up, but the end of the trailer was a letdown. Miles needs his own superhero name!

"Spider-Man:Miles Morales" just sounds dumb.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

my clown ass being confused by the release date before realizing that the first game is like a year and a half old already
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    The graphics and music hyped me up, but the end of the trailer was a letdown. Miles needs his own superhero name!

As long as they don't pair him with Peter, it should be fine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post

No more than Peter Cannon, Thunderbolt. Or Sam Wilson, Captain America. Or Hal Jordan, Green Lantern.

As long as they don't pair him with Peter, it should be fine.
    The fact that he had to keep giving his name is Marvel saying "It's the other guy." The character is the most popular of Marvels new characters, and is the most popular member of the Spider-family not named Peter. Let him stand on his own two feet and get a name.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest