Page 72 of 86 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1285
  1. #1066
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    How many villains do you think will be in the game? Superhero games are surprisingly sparse with villain fights; mostly just fighting mooks.
    I'm most expecting just primarily the Tinkeror and maybe an amalgam of Dario Agger and Donald Roxxon.

    Outside of those two, I could see some side missions involving other characters. If it really is drawing inspiration to the Roxxon arc from the Ultimate comics, I'd love to see Cloak & Dagger and the Bombshells being the focus of side storylines.
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 09-17-2020 at 05:02 PM.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

  2. #1067
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    How many villains do you think will be in the game? Superhero games are surprisingly sparse with villain fights; mostly just fighting mooks.
    Are we thinking of the Avengers game? The Arkham games and even the last Spider-Man game had plenty of villains as far as I'm concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I'm most expecting just primarily the Tinkeror and maybe Dario Agger.

    Outside of those two, I could see some side missions involving other characters. If it really is drawing inspiration to the Roxxon arc from the Ultimate comics, I'd love to see Cloak & Dagger and the Bombshells being the focus of side storylines.
    I was kind of wondering who they would use as the main Roxxon rep, but I doubt it's Agger.

    I hope the Bombshells make it in.

  3. #1068
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    9,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I'm most expecting just primarily the Tinkeror and maybe an amalgam of Dario Agger and Donald Roxxon.

    Outside of those two, I could see some side missions involving other characters. If it really is drawing inspiration to the Roxxon arc from the Ultimate comics, I'd love to see Cloak & Dagger and the Bombshells being the focus of side storylines.
    The Bombshells along with Cloak & Dagger would be good to see. If they do get interwoven into the business with Roxxon, I could see them allying with Miles in the event Roxxon turns out to be the real villain.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  4. #1069
    Ultimate Member AtheistInRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    143

    Lightbulb (Got hyped up when I typed this haha)

    Into The Spider-Verse suit got confirmed lets go lllettss gooooo lllllleeeeettttttssssss goooooioiooooooooioioooooooooooo EiKaQV7VoAA3uBd.jpg
    Last edited by AtheistInRed; 09-17-2020 at 08:53 PM.
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

  5. #1070
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are we thinking of the Avengers game? The Arkham games and even the last Spider-Man game had plenty of villains as far as I'm concerned.
    The Sinister Six only showed up in the last act of the game. While the number of villains is ok, I feel like they didn't pace it well. It made them feel more like minibosses.

  6. #1071
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    The Sinister Six only showed up in the last act of the game. While the number of villains is ok, I feel like they didn't pace it well. It made them feel more like minibosses.
    I feel like that's the only way you could've really made it work, though.

  7. #1072
    Ultimate Member AtheistInRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Reminder that Spider-Man: Miles Morales will release in 60 days and digital pre-orders will be available soon...

    dh7r2eau32o51.jpg

    Also, it seems that there will be faster web swinging. If this is true then I am excited.
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

  8. #1073
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,062

    Default

    https://bleedingcool.com/games/brian...miles-morales/

    According to PlayStation's own website, you're going to be losing 105GB minimum for the Ultimate Launch Edition on the PS5, while the 'ol regular version is only taking up 50GB minimum. There's a lot of content that comes with the game on top of that for both versions, but the shorthand is that you're going to need to clear a lot of memory to keep it as the one game by itself will take over 10% of the PS5's memory on the 1TB version. Doesn't matter how cool the PS5 is, that's still a lot of memory. What's more, the PS5 Ultimate edition will run you an extra $20 compared to the regular version. The game is still set to be released on November 12th, 2020 for PS4 and PS5.

    OUCH

  9. #1074
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,767

    Default

    Considering the ultimate edition seemingly comes with SM: MM & Insominiac’s Spider-man (+ the city that never sleeps) remastered for the PS5, it doesn’t seem that bad to be honest.

    Unless there’s something I’m missing.

  10. #1075
    Ultimate Member AtheistInRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Yeah 1TB is a lot anyway, way more memory bytes than the base PS4. I'm cool with it since I'm not getting the PS4 version.
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

  11. #1076
    Spectacular Member primenumber101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    125

    Default

    So quick questions, so remastered PS4 Spider-Man for PS5 gonna add three more costumes. Is that gonna be applies to original PS4 as well or is just PS5 only?

  12. #1077
    Ultimate Member AtheistInRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Three costumes is correct, we aren't sure which suit/costumes will be included. And I haven't any seen confirmation for PS4 Spider-Man remastered coming to PS4. I heard it was supposed to be a full upgrade, which could mean that the PS4 can't be compatible with it. But then again, Miles Morales PS5 is coming to PS4 so...We will see.
    Last edited by AtheistInRed; 09-20-2020 at 08:52 PM. Reason: -spelt ''conformation" Starting to hate the word "Confirm" now >_>
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

  13. #1078
    Ultimate Member AtheistInRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Well, news just broke out.
    Looking more and more like Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered isn't coming to the PS4. This remaster better be good and more than just "3 costumes included". Have to wait for Insomniac Studio's final say on this matter.

    Link: https://twitter.com/gameinformer/sta...94970797191168
    Last edited by AtheistInRed; 09-21-2020 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Link added.
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

  14. #1079
    Extraordinary Member Revolutionary_Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    Well, news just broke out.
    Looking more and more like Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered isn't coming to the PS4. This remaster better be good and more than just "3 costumes included". Have to wait for Insomniac Studio's final say on this matter.

    Link: https://twitter.com/gameinformer/sta...94970797191168
    Why would the Remastered version come to PS4? The original was released in PS4 in 2018? No need to remaster it.

  15. #1080
    Ultimate Member AtheistInRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Why would the Remastered version come to PS4? The original was released in PS4 in 2018? No need to remaster it.
    The original won't have the remastered upgrades and can't cross and transfer save data with the PS5 Remastered version. That is what PS4 owners have a problem with.
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •