Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
Results 1,066 to 1,071 of 1071
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    How many villains do you think will be in the game? Superhero games are surprisingly sparse with villain fights; mostly just fighting mooks.
    I'm most expecting just primarily the Tinkeror and maybe an amalgam of Dario Agger and Donald Roxxon.

Outside of those two, I could see some side missions involving other characters. If it really is drawing inspiration to the Roxxon arc from the Ultimate comics, I'd love to see Cloak & Dagger and the Bombshells being the focus of side storylines.
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 09-17-2020 at 05:02 PM.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

How many villains do you think will be in the game? Superhero games are surprisingly sparse with villain fights; mostly just fighting mooks.
    Are we thinking of the Avengers game? The Arkham games and even the last Spider-Man game had plenty of villains as far as I'm concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I'm most expecting just primarily the Tinkeror and maybe Dario Agger.

Outside of those two, I could see some side missions involving other characters. If it really is drawing inspiration to the Roxxon arc from the Ultimate comics, I'd love to see Cloak & Dagger and the Bombshells being the focus of side storylines.
    I was kind of wondering who they would use as the main Roxxon rep, but I doubt it's Agger.

I hope the Bombshells make it in.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I'm most expecting just primarily the Tinkeror and maybe an amalgam of Dario Agger and Donald Roxxon.

The Bombshells along with Cloak & Dagger would be good to see. If they do get interwoven into the business with Roxxon, I could see them allying with Miles in the event Roxxon turns out to be the real villain.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Lightbulb (Got hyped up when I typed this haha)

Into The Spider-Verse suit got confirmed lets go lllettss gooooo lllllleeeeettttttssssss goooooioiooooooooioioooooooooooo EiKaQV7VoAA3uBd.jpg
    Last edited by AtheistInRed; 09-17-2020 at 08:53 PM.
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are we thinking of the Avengers game? The Arkham games and even the last Spider-Man game had plenty of villains as far as I'm concerned.
    The Sinister Six only showed up in the last act of the game. While the number of villains is ok, I feel like they didn't pace it well. It made them feel more like minibosses.

The Sinister Six only showed up in the last act of the game. While the number of villains is ok, I feel like they didn't pace it well. It made them feel more like minibosses.
    I feel like that's the only way you could've really made it work, though.