Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
Uncle Ben gets mentioned, you can see pictures of him, and you can visit his grave, but that's about it.
Joe Robertson gets mentioned a couple times by Peter and MJ, Harry Osborn appears in the game through archival audio recordings instructing Peter on various research missions, Betty Brant I think gets mentioned once, and I don't remember Flash being mentioned by name.
Betty's name is on the "Well Wishes" card you find with one of the backpacks. I believe Glory's name is on there too.

Betty's also in the prequel novel, if I recall correctly.

I think the only major members of the traditional supporting characters who aren't acknowledged or referenced at all in the game are the Stacy's and Randy.
Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
I’m about 70% sure there was a throwaway line that name dropped Flash in one of the environment interactions (maybe around the lab?)
There's a backpack that has one of MJ's first articles with the school newspaper that quotes Flash, I believe.

One of the other backpacks is a pin for the "Spidey Squad," Spider-Man's fanclub, which I also imagine Flash is a part of.