Page 84 of 102 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1516
  1. #1246
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    He calls Miles that because the cat is named Spider-Man



    Yeah that would help to make him stand out more, "hacking app" sounded weird as hell anyways lol.

    They should still keep his intelligence in mind though, just removing the trait would suck.
    We are in an age of smart phones so how is a hacking app "weird" when they actually exist FOR REAL?

  2. #1247
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    9,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    We are in an age of smart phones so how is a hacking app "weird" when they actually exist FOR REAL?
    Actually a good point there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  3. #1248
    Astonishing Member Lukmendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    We are in an age of smart phones so how is a hacking app "weird" when they actually exist FOR REAL?
    Just felt like something that does whatever convenient hacking Miles needed, overly simplistic.

    Then again, that could just be my arbitrary issue lol.

  4. #1249
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,635

    Default

    I could see the hacking app having similar mechanics to the Watch Dogs series, but mostly used as a distraction.

  5. #1250
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56,855

    Default


  6. #1251
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56,855

    Default


  7. #1252
    Mighty Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    so thats the same MJ model too? Nice to see Peter and Miles relationship as always
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

  8. #1253
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    so thats the same MJ model too? Nice to see Peter and Miles relationship as always
    MJ looks a lot better with her hair down but I still really don't like Peters' face.

  9. #1254
    Mighty Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    MJ looks a lot better with her hair down but I still really don't like Peters' face.
    yeah but in terms of girls i would rank her 3 or 4th. Felicia, Silver Sable then either Mj or Yuri
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

  10. #1255
    Extraordinary Member Revolutionary_Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    MJ looks a lot better with her hair down but I still really don't like Peters' face.
    She does look a bit more Kirsten Dunst-ish.

    I did like the chatting teaser FWIW, as long as I don't have to see Neo-Peter's stupid neo-face, it's fine.

  11. #1256
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Peter looks a bit better in that shot. He looks older and a bit less like Tom Holland.

    It's probably because this game redesigned the entire graphics from scratch while the remastered version had to deepfake a Holland lookalike onto an already existing game.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 10-20-2020 at 11:21 AM.

  12. #1257
    Astonishing Member Lukmendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    MJ looks a lot better with her hair down but I still really don't like Peters' face.
    Something looks off about both of their faces for me, that sucks...

    Weird they decided to make Peter look younger in the sequel too, guy's aging backwards lol.

  13. #1258
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Something looks off about both of their faces for me, that sucks...

    Weird they decided to make Peter look younger in the sequel too, guy's aging backwards lol.
    Honestly, I still don't exactly like it. But I think he looks better than in the remastered version.

  14. #1259
    Astonishing Member Lukmendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    Honestly, I still don't exactly like it. But I think he looks better than in the remastered version.
    I remember the first time I saw pictures from the Remastered version, I thought it was a meme lol.

    Also:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Weird they decided to make Peter look younger in the sequel too, guy's aging backwards lol.
    Fucking damn it, missed the perfect opportunity to call him "Peter Benjamin Button" here

  15. #1260
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    Peter looks a bit better in that shot. He looks older and a bit less like Tom Holland.

    It's probably because this game redesigned the entire graphics from scratch while the remastered version had to deepfake a Holland lookalike onto an already existing game.
    I dunno, still seems like a big case of babyface for Peter to me.

    Also, who came up with all those Spider emoji's? Miles hasn't even been active all that long and he has them .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •