Page 85 of 104 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1556

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I dunno, still seems like a big case of babyface for Peter to me.

Also, who came up with all those Spider emoji's? Miles hasn't even been active all that long and he has them .
    I'm sure that Miles or Ganke made then in their free time lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

I dunno, still seems like a big case of babyface for Peter to me.

Also, who came up with all those Spider emoji's? Miles hasn't even been active all that long and he has them .
    Some of the baby fat seemed gone and his jaw/cheekbones looked more defined.

But this is all speculation based on a photo.

So that photo of Peter and Mary Jane, it's actually from the PS4 game. In the intro cutscene, you can see it in Peter's room, but in that text between Peter and Miles they removed Harry from the photo and replaced PS4 Peter with PS5 Peter. Mary Jane in that photo is supposed to be her when she was younger (maybe 18 or in high school?), but it looks like they'll use that render for her since it matches PS5 Peter's more youthful appearance.

The photo is at 2:38 in the video below.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    So that photo of Peter and Mary Jane, it's actually from the PS4 game. In the intro cutscene, you can see it in Peter's room, but in that text between Peter and Miles they removed Harry from the photo and replaced PS4 Peter with PS5 Peter. Mary Jane in that photo is supposed to be her when she was younger (maybe 18 or in high school?), but it looks like they'll use that render for her since it matches PS5 Peter's more youthful appearance.

The photo is at 2:38 in the video below.

Wait, but I thought MJ didn't need to look any younger since PS5 Peter already passes for an adult?

I'm just saying, if this is true, it does add more validity to the tinfoil-hat theories on why they made the change.

guess ganke makes miles suits
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I always get triggered whenever I see

spoilers:
    Eddie Brock's name.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    guess ganke makes miles suits
    Now I'm suddenly wondering if teen Peter had all these suits .

That appearance made me laugh.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

You know, JJJ paraphrasing Trump is rather fitting since he was basically an Alex Jones expy in the first game.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    You know, JJJ paraphrasing Trump is rather fitting since he was basically an Alex Jones expy in the first game.
    As long as we understand that Jonah is far away a much better person than either of those two .

Astonishing Member

My one critique of Insomniac's characterizations is Jameson's portrayal as an Alex Jones/Trump substitute instead of a metaphor for mainstream liberal elites like he is usually depicted. Jameson has more in common with someone at CNN and MSNBC than he does with the Alex Jones and Trumps of the world. He is sensationalist-driven and sees himself as more liberal than he really is.

It bugs me not just because I like classic Jameson, but because we need characters that embody critiques of the mainstream media now more than ever.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 10-24-2020 at 10:58 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    My one critique of Insomniac's characterizations is Jameson's portrayal as an Alex Jones/Trump substitute instead of a metaphor for mainstream liberal elites like he is usually depicted. Jameson has more in common with someone at CNN and MSNBC than he does with the Alex Jones and Trumps of the world. He is sensationalist-driven and sees himself as more liberal than he really is.

It bugs me not just because I like classic Jameson, but because we need characters that embody critiques of the mainstream media now more than ever.
    Agreed.

Christos Gage generally has a bottom-feeder approach to things as it is, unfortunately.

I mean, I thought he was hilarious in the first game so I don't think we should overthink it too much even if there are superficial similarities to conservative pundits.

Astonishing Member

I mean, I thought he was hilarious in the first game so I don't think we should overthink it too much even if there are superficial similarities to conservative pundits.
    He was funny, but it was still disappointing.