Page 12 of 104 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's the third pre order suit an original called velocity
    I have no idea whats going on with that suit but I'm 100% on board with that. That looks pretty.

Given the name and sleek design my guess is that it's an unlock with something to do with speed. Alternatively it might have something to do with free-falls. We know that wing speed can be upgraded over the course of the game so this might have something to do with that.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Sweet .
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Miles does work at Li's Shelter alongside Aunt May, so he's probably Pete's "inside man."
    I can see that. I wonder if he knows Peter is Spider-Man by that point?

Velocity suit reminds me of Ends of the Earth one, and the one from the Amazing Spider-Man movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    The opposite. They said he will
    Alright. Thank you.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfTheAngryBlonde View Post
    How long are these limited edition bundle things usually available for?
    Limited Edition consoles tend to be a "while supplies last" type of deal. I want to know how many of these will be made.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Pre-ordered the bundle. Marvel taking all my money this year smh

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Stephen Oyoung is voicing Mr. Negative and Nicole Elise is voicing Silver Sable.

Holy crud, Silver Sable !

Okay, Mary Jane is probably Laura Bailey, which is amusing since that makes her the first VA to voice both Gwen and Mary Jane at the same time (though we have had VA's who have voiced both before, like Kari Wahlgren).

I also think that might actually be Nadji Jeter reprising Miles. It kind of sounds like him.

So I guess Peter's "support team" is MJ, Miles, and Yuri...though, like, what does Miles offer here before he gets powers? Although we see MJ stumbling onto some spiders, so maybe that's what leads to Miles getting bit?

And the story seems to be shaping up Osborn as the main villain behind everything, as he turns the public against Spider-Man and sicks Sable and the Wild Pack after him. I'm guessing the story starts with Spidey beating Fisk, then defeating Mr. Negative, and then things come back to OsCorp. I assume the Sinister Six fight is closer to the climax.

I wonder if they just staged the scene that way or if Norman really knows Peter is Spider-Man? Or maybe this is the reveal that he knows?
    Hmm, trailers can be misleading, we must remember. While I do believe that Norman Osborn as mayor of New York will be the ultimate villain, either pulling the strings behind the other villains or manipulating the conflicts between them and Spider-Man for his own political advantage (and personal grudges), he might not take direct action against Spider-Man (or Peter) until the very end, if not a future sequel.

Absolutely beautiful. No lie. No joke. No exaggeration. Straight-up beautiful.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

iMan 42s

Video is up of the suit in action. Mostly the same stuff from other trailers but regardless this suit looks really good. I honestly wouldn't have complained if they led with this thing as much as I also really like the Insomniac suit.

The pre-order seems to have a theme of armored units and high-tech. Spider-bots, extra skill points to unlock more upgrades, MCU Iron Spider, Velocity.., and then Spider-punk. An outlier but I like what I see.
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Based on everything I've seen trailer wise and demo wise, plus the nice little bonus of being able to do a mission playing as MJ. September can't come soon enough for me regarding the game.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

The suit design is really growing on me. Wasn't a big fan at first but now I really like it.

so will there be download bonuses to purchase after the main game is released? Missions, costumes, etc.?

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so will there be download bonuses to purchase after the main game is released? Missions, costumes, etc.?
    All pre-order items like the spider-drone and costumes will be early unlocks to use without having to go through the prerequisite conditions.

The pre-order also contains bonus missions which will very likely be available post-release if not immediately will be at a later date.

Edit- We don't know about post-release content beyond this.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Taskmaster will appear in the game
    http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/07/...s4-taskmaster/

iMan 42s

Taskmaster could very well appear in game. If I'm not mistaken, Bloodspider (a guy trained by Taskmaster) will be appearing in a prequel novel to the game so it's possible he'll appear in some capacity. But I'm not sure if Taskmaster himself will appear or if it will be similar to the Riddler from the Arkham games.

I'm expecting Bloodspider more than I'm expecting a physical appearance by Taskmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm curious about his design, as well as Black Cat's.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

We got a lot of new gameplay (in the classic suit XD) and details of this game from a convention being hosted in Russia, so I'll post some links here. They are all leaked camera recording of TVs playing the game, so don't expect good quality. There are also some mild spoilers for the game's beginning.

Gameplay (combat): https://www.reddit.com/r/SpidermanPS...est_in_russia/

Full opening cinematic + gameplay (swinging): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbvinX33xbA

Gameplay (swinging + combat): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUnVhfOKWJc

Damn, that classic suit looks so awesome in action IMO. I like the Advanced suit, but this classic suit looks even better IMO. It looks like they ripped it straight out of the comics.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man