Page 16 of 104 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Of course the Scarlet Spider's suit ability would make clones .

iMan 42s

Not any real news about the game but Marvel and Insomniac promoted the game via cosplay with a team putting together the Velocity suit. It's kind of crude looking compared to the concept art (which has been my desktop background since I saw it) and the in-game model, but it was kind of neat.

Now it could very well just be promotional material considering Velocity is the pre-order. However these costumes from the pre-order can simply be unlocked early if one gets the game before launch. Which means there is otherwise something relevant to the game-play or story involving the unlock of Velocity and it's big enough they wouldn't just use the Advanced suit for the promotion. It could just be something for promotional purposes but given they had used this instead of the suit on box I'm curious.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Very good choice! Love her as Futaba in Persona 5, she's also the current voice of Barbie and played Jane Foster on Avengers Assemble.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Very good choice! Love her as Futaba in Persona 5, she's also the current voice of Barbie and played Jane Foster on Avengers Assemble.
    Not the first time she's voiced a thief in a skintight black outfit, even if Futaba couldn't be any more different from Felicia personality wise .

I thought they kind of underutilized her in Assemble, her first Marvel role, so I hope she gets a more meatier and memorable role here as Black Cat.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not the first time she's voiced a thief in a skintight black outfit, even if Futaba couldn't be any more different from Felicia personality wise .

I thought they kind of underutilized her in Assemble, her first Marvel role, so I hope she gets a more meatier and memorable role here as Black Cat.
    Speaking of Felicia and Persona 5, I'd have thought Erika Harlacher (the voice of Ann "Panther" Takamaki) would be a better match with Felicia given their shared cat motif, but Erica Lindbeck could be good as Felicia, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Speaking of Felicia and Persona 5, I'd have thought Erika Harlacher (the voice of Ann "Panther" Takamaki) would be a better match with Felicia given their shared cat motif, but Erica Lindbeck could be good as Felicia, too.
    I've never really heard Erica in a sexy, Femme Fatale, role before so I'm interested to see what she does with Black Cat .

Ann and Felicia do share blonde hair and revealing catsuits although, model good-looks aside, I think Felicia would sound and act pretty different from Ann (not that Erika probably couldn't do it).

It's too bad neither played Black Cat in the Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon with Robbie Daymond (Akechi) as Spidey .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I've never really heard Erica in a sexy, Femme Fatale, role before so I'm interested to see what she does with Black Cat .

Ann and Felicia do share blonde hair and revealing catsuits although, model good-looks aside, I think Felicia would sound and act pretty different from Ann (not that Erika probably couldn't do it).

It's too bad neither played Black Cat in the Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon with Robbie Daymond (Akechi) as Spidey .
    Hmm, that's a good point. Come to think of it, Ann more closely resembles Mary Jane from the comics, in terms of being a fashion model and striving to be acknowledged for more than just her looks, which somewhat dovetails with past and recent discussions over comics!MJ being devalued by modern comics writers/fans/commentators because of her profession as a model/actress being perceived by them as less than respectable since it primarily focuses on her physical/visual appeal rather than her intelligence or her other skills and abilities.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Hmm, that's a good point. Come to think of it, Ann more closely resembles Mary Jane from the comics, in terms of being a fashion model and striving to be acknowledged for more than just her looks, which somewhat dovetails with past and recent discussions over comics!MJ being devalued by modern comics writers/fans/commentators because of her profession as a model/actress being perceived by them as less than respectable since it primarily focuses on her physical/visual appeal rather than her intelligence or her other skills and abilities.
    Yeah, I think Ann and MJ definitely have more in common, on-top of both being associated with the color red .

All-New Member

What suit is this? The logo is familiar but I can't seem to identify it.

spoilers:
    https://imgur.com/RH8k9D2
    end of spoilers

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zurick View Post
    What suit is this? The logo is familiar but I can't seem to identify it.

spoilers:
    https://imgur.com/RH8k9D2
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The 'Black Widow' suit from one of the Spider-Man/Deadpool comics
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/...4-720x1107.jpg
    end of spoilers

iMan 42s

Because I couldn't get the pictures right and don't want even potential spoilers for others, photos are being deleted. Sorry, didn't think that through.

spoilers:
    Spider-man and Deadpool stealth suit
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by SuperiorIronman; 08-25-2018 at 05:25 PM.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Because I couldn't get the pictures right and don't want even potential spoilers for others, photos are being deleted. Sorry, didn't think that through.

spoilers:
    Spider-man and Deadpool stealth suit
    end of spoilers
    Thanks guys. I can stop searching my issues of ASM haha.

Honestly vocal wise, I would probably say Cherami Leigh, the voice of Makoto, would be the best fit for Felicia out of the P5 girls. Ann, Futaba, and Haru are much more exaggerated in their performances, while Makoto's is much more toned down and confident, which I've always pictured Felicia as having. But yea, Erika would've worked too, even just for the funny cat memes it would create.

I didn't really think about it like that, but yea Ann and MJ do have alot in common, and she was the one I romanced by the end so it fits even more.

Peter being Akechi in that show will never stop being funny to me.

But MJ is being played by Laura Bailey in this game, who was Rise in Persona 4. Which is all kinds of funny.