Page 17 of 104 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Honestly vocal wise, I would probably say Cherami Leigh, the voice of Makoto, would be the best fit for Felicia out of the P5 girls. Ann, Futaba, and Haru are much more exaggerated in their performances, while Makoto's is much more toned down and confident, which I've always pictured Felicia as having. But yea, Erika would've worked too, even just for the funny cat memes it would create.
    I think Xanthe Huynh's Haru was pretty subdued, but that's because she was a more subdued and graceful kind of character .

I agree about Cherami Leigh. I think her voice would lend itself well to the kind of sensual, confident and sultry voice I think Felicia would have. I also think she'd probably be a great MJ. I could see her killing the "Face it Tiger..." line.
    I didn't really think about it like that, but yea Ann and MJ do have alot in common, and she was the one I romanced by the end so it fits even more.
    I love all the Persona 5 girls...but good choice nonetheless .
    Peter being Akechi in that show will never stop being funny to me.
    It's even funnier when you think about them adapting Superior in the cartoon, so I'm just expecting to watch animated SpOck and scream internally "AKECHIIIIIII" like I did in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    But MJ is being played by Laura Bailey in this game, who was Rise in Persona 4. Which is all kinds of funny.
    Which makes her the ex-girlfriend to Yosuke and the Persona 3 MC when you think about it (and Ryoji and Pharos).

Now I'm really curious who's voicing Harry...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I agree about Cherami Leigh. I think her voice would lend itself well to the kind of sensual, confident and sultry voice I think Felicia would have. I also think she'd probably be a great MJ. I could see her killing the "Face it Tiger..." line.
    You're right, she would make an excellent MJ, Makoto's voice already reminds me alot of Spectacular's MJ, so it would fit.

It's even funnier when you think about them adapting Superior in the cartoon, so I'm just expecting to watch animated SpOck and scream internally "AKECHIIIIIII" like I did in the game.

Which makes her the ex-girlfriend to Yosuke and the Persona 3 MC when you think about it (and Ryoji and Pharos).

Now I'm really curious who's voicing Harry...
    Man now that you mention it, I can't wait for the Superior arc. I can just imagine SpOck's voice as literally just "Overhammy insane Akechi" and it's perfect.

And I'd be all for Robbie Daymond also playing Harry. If Spectacular Spider-Man Josh Keaton can also play Norman in the TV series and Electro in the game, why not give Daymond an Osborn to play

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    You're right, she would make an excellent MJ, Makoto's voice already reminds me alot of Spectacular's MJ, so it would fit.
    I didn't really see a lot of similarities between Makoto and Spec MJ, vocal wise, if only because one was the voice of the dilligent, responsible, honor student while the other was the flirty party girl, but it's cool that you did .

Although putting it that way, I'd say Makoto's more like Lacey Chabert's Gwen.
    Man now that you mention it, I can't wait for the Superior arc. I can just imagine SpOck's voice as literally just "Overhammy insane Akechi" and it's perfect.
    Now I'm hoping for a Thor team-up episode, if only so that SpOck has an excuse to yell out "Loki" .
    And I'd be all for Robbie Daymond also playing Harry. If Spectacular Spider-Man Josh Keaton can also play Norman in the TV series and Electro in the game, why not give Daymond an Osborn to play
    It's funny that you'd mention this since Robbie said on Tiwtter he'd auditioned for the game, just not for Spidey.

Of the characters we know are in the game, Harry is the only one I could see him possibly fitting as, although I guess if they cast Josh as Electro he very well could've been up for that role.

There is actually an amusing trend of Spider-Man VA's also voicing Electro at some point (Christopher Daniel Barnes, James Arnold Taylor, and now Josh Keaton).

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Can't wait to play this. Unfortunately I'll have to wait until Christmas as it'll be a Christmas gift still, looking forward to it nonetheless.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Ben Reilly shoutout nice. Im really under the impression that this universe of Norman Osborn hasn't been Green Goblin yet. Only two weeks everyone the only thing that has me interested is how many costumes are left and which ones

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Ben Reilly shoutout nice. Im really under the impression that this universe of Norman Osborn hasn't been Green Goblin yet. Only two weeks everyone the only thing that has me interested is how many costumes are left and which ones
    As of now the costumes (most of them) have been spoiled, so beware. Normally that wouldn't be a problem because alternate costumes even when story elements are not narrative spoiling (The Beenox games outside of 2 costumes) but in this case we have a few that are. The most obvious being the red and blue - Advanced suit transition. It's something I'd even recommend staying out of major game retailers for until release btw because it's started to seep out into the merchandise. It's not a problem if your not familiar enough with Spider-man mythos but once you are it's hard not to notice. I've seen the list and it didn't take long to I.D things so if you're trying to avoid spoilers, steer clear.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Nevermind I found the answer to my own questions here is a leak of the costumes
    no symbiote but heres a list of the suits names
    Spidey PS4 Suit

Battle damaged classic suit

Classic suit

Spider-Man Noir

90's Scarlet Spider

Spider-Armor Mk. 2

Secret War

Homecoming Suit

Negative Spidey PS4

Anti-Electro Suit Mk. 2

Spider-Punk

Kaine Scarlet Spider Suit? Hard to tell.

Fear Itself

Big Time

Spider-Armor Mk. 3

Spider-Man 2099

MCU Iron Spider

Velocity Suit

Spider-Armor Mk. 4

Ghost Spider (Spider-Verse)

Spider-Man 2099's ANAD suit

Cell-shaded suit... possibly from Spider-Man: The New Animated Series? The web lines around the spider are hard to tell to see if that's actually what it's supposed to be. Maybe it's just a generic "cartoon" or "comic style" suit. Edit: The spider looks too close to the classic suits up top. I'm calling it: This is going to be the comic book style suit.

Either future Spidey from that one time Doctor Strange let Peter see into the future or Spider-Verse Ezekiel

That one time Peter only had his mask, his web shooters, and a pair of undies he made out of webs

Homecoming homemade suit

Unknown variation of the Insomniac suit, perhaps a stealth suit?

Spider-Man and Deadpool Stealth Suit
    Attached Images Attached Images

For those who are going to download the game, according to the producer on Twitter the game will be 45gigs minumum. He also warn of spoilers as some has already creeped on Reddit.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I didn't really see a lot of similarities between Makoto and Spec MJ, vocal wise, if only because one was the voice of the dilligent, responsible, honor student while the other was the flirty party girl, but it's cool that you did .

Although putting it that way, I'd say Makoto's more like Lacey Chabert's Gwen.

Now I'm hoping for a Thor team-up episode, if only so that SpOck has an excuse to yell out "Loki" .

It's funny that you'd mention this since Robbie said on Tiwtter he'd auditioned for the game, just not for Spidey.

Of the characters we know are in the game, Harry is the only one I could see him possibly fitting as, although I guess if they cast Josh as Electro he very well could've been up for that role.

There is actually an amusing trend of Spider-Man VA's also voicing Electro at some point (Christopher Daniel Barnes, James Arnold Taylor, and now Josh Keaton).
    Inversely, there's an Electro VA who could've done a pretty good Spider-Man, judging by his role as Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Disaffected snarky teenager who just wants a normal life (at first) but gets dragged into all kinds of paranormal, preternatural, and otherwise abnormal insanity by a twist of random chance (that might not be so random, after all)? It also helps that he and Yuri Lowenthal have played off each other before, most (in)famously as the Uchiha brothers Itachi and Sasuke over in Naruto, or as invincible, blood-drenched super-vampire Alucard and the mercenary band leader Pip Bernadotte in Hellsing Ultimate.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The "relationships" trailer didn't really show anything new, aside from a sprinkling of new footage, but I imagine Insomniac is trying their level best to hide as much as they can .
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Inversely, there's an Electro VA who could've done a pretty good Spider-Man, judging by his role as Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Disaffected snarky teenager who just wants a normal life (at first) but gets dragged into all kinds of paranormal, preternatural, and otherwise abnormal insanity by a twist of random chance (that might not be so random, after all)? It also helps that he and Yuri Lowenthal have played off each other before, most (in)famously as the Uchiha brothers Itachi and Sasuke over in Naruto, or as invincible, blood-drenched super-vampire Alucard and the mercenary band leader Pip Bernadotte in Hellsing Ultimate.
    I could only really see him as an adult Peter though .

iMan 42s

I feel like the game has actually revealed too much. We have what feels like most of the big story beats, just not the execution.

Peter has to pay rent or put Fisk behind bars - Chooses to fight Fisk
    Costume gets ruined and thus the impetus for the Advanced suit
    Peter gets evicted and ends up at FEAST
    Meets Martin Li
    Discovers Li is Mister Negative
    The Raft
    Somewhere along the line Silver Sable gets hired to grief Spider-man

And then there is the alternate costumes (a notable story beat getting spoiled in the toys of all things) and the collectors edition spoiling the ending of the Raft reveal. And honestly I'm just confused why they don't even look like the actual character.

I'm just saying, we may have seen way too much even without Reddit and 4chan leaks.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

The game is confirmed to be 20 hours long if you play without doing any side missions.
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps.../1100-6461417/

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I feel like the game has actually revealed too much. We have what feels like most of the big story beats, just not the execution.

Peter has to pay rent or put Fisk behind bars - Chooses to fight Fisk
    Costume gets ruined and thus the impetus for the Advanced suit
    Peter gets evicted and ends up at FEAST
    Meets Martin Li
    Discovers Li is Mister Negative
    The Raft
    Somewhere along the line Silver Sable gets hired to grief Spider-man

And then there is the alternate costumes (a notable story beat getting spoiled in the toys of all things) and the collectors edition spoiling the ending of the Raft reveal. And honestly I'm just confused why they don't even look like the actual character.

I'm just saying, we may have seen way too much even without Reddit and 4chan leaks.
    Considering how long video games are, and how much extra stuff there is to do, that amount of story details is nothing. And even then, most of it is without context with large chunks in-between. And you didn't even mention if or how characters like Miles, MJ, or Osborn fit into it all. I think we will be safe by next week, as long as you avoid the actual leaks.

Astonishing Member

Like some Spidey suits and some I'm missing. Assuming the most popular be DLC.