Page 18 of 104 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
    iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Like some Spidey suits and some I'm missing. Assuming the most popular be DLC.
    No symbiote/black suit because Venom is believed to have been saved for a sequel.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    No symbiote/black suit because Venom is believed to have been saved for a sequel.
    Good, good. Keep him out of this game.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Considering how long video games are, and how much extra stuff there is to do, that amount of story details is nothing. And even then, most of it is without context with large chunks in-between. And you didn't even mention if or how characters like Miles, MJ, or Osborn fit into it all. I think we will be safe by next week, as long as you avoid the actual leaks.
    We do know that Silver Sable and her group were hired by Osborn as a response to the rapid crime after the Raft breakout. That's apparent when you piece the trailers together.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The "relationships" trailer didn't really show anything new, aside from a sprinkling of new footage, but I imagine Insomniac is trying their level best to hide as much as they can .

I could only really see him as an adult Peter though .
    Hmm, yeah, I'd like him as an adult Peter, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'm little disappointed that the Sam Raimi and Scarlet Spider!Kaine suits are not in the game. I had to get the game on my own cuz i'm broke right now LOL
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Cheers. Cloth version then

Astonishing Member

Surprised no Superior Spider-Man and Ben Reilly Spider-Man suits are currently not there.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Surprised no Superior Spider-Man and Ben Reilly Spider-Man suits are currently not there.
    Ben Reilly suit is in the game there is already gameplay footage of it

BANNED

iMan 42s

So something was bugging me about Peter's mentor and what we know about Spidergeddon.

SPOILERS

spoilers:
    Otto looks an awful lot like Lamaze from Superior Spider-man. I know somebody joked on Reddit that he kind of looks like Slott (although that would be amazing if he ever did play the character), I find that it's rather interesting he looks like Lamaze. And that got me thinking, what if Otto is in worse shape than we think? After-all, what is Otto's end-game? At the end of the Raft, why would Otto need Peter alive?
    So my thought's are that Otto is in some pretty bad shape physically and he used the mind-swapping technology to stay alive ending up in Lamaze and is either masquerading as him or supplanted Lamaze as himself. Perhaps Otto's end-game is taking over Spider-man to cheat death with a more powerful body. This might be why it's Superior Spider-man recruiting PS4 Spider-man. There would be some existing animosity between them or Otto could frame it as him being the "good" one.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Now of course I could be completely wrong and the actor happened to look like him or the people at Insomniac modeled him off the wrong image, but it's still noteworthy.
    end of spoilers
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Sony revealed the DLC roadmap in a blog post.
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018...tent-revealed/

The first chapter of Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps is Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, and it will be released on October 23. As you play the base game, you’ll realize that Felicia Hardy, aka Black Cat, is back in town and she’s leaving clues around town to toy with Spider-Man. In Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, she finally reveals herself. Featuring new missions and challenges, as well as a brand new faction of enemies and three additional suits to unlock, you won’t want to miss it.

In addition, we’re also excited to share the full release calendar for the second and third installments of the Marvel’s Spider-Man: City That Never Sleeps:

October 23: Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist
    November 2018: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Turf Wars
    December 2018: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Silver Lining
    Starting today at PlayStation Store you can buy all three installments of Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps for a bundle price of $24.99 USD MSRP. Each of the three installments are available for $9.99 USD MSRP each upon their respective individual release, and features new story missions, challenges, and suits.

If you haven’t pre-ordered the game yet, now’s the perfect time to grab the Digital Deluxe Edition which gives you the full game PLUS all three installments of Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps for just $79.99 USD MSRP. If you pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition, you’ll also receive the pre-order bonus content, including a one-of-a-kind physical Spidey pin.

Additionally, for those of you attending PAX Prime in Seattle this weekend, Marvel’s Spider-Man will be playable in the exhibit hall so you can go hands on before the game comes out. I’ll be around, so if you see me, please do say hi!

Thanks for all your support of Marvel’s Spider-Man. We cannot wait for you to play the game, and we’re working hard to bring you additional content in the form of the Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps over the rest of 2018.

Insomniac tweeted this: E61AF4A3-9C59-4FFF-A98A-FF1173D267C2.jpg
    With the Caption: The City Never Sleeps

I was going through some old photos and it looks uh, very similar:

F89F9AF8-F681-42DD-88C5-6B53B3BD8D0A.jpg

And I checked, its different from the Insomniac design seem below on a PS4, its definitely not it:
    9D52E323-2BDA-45BE-9A88-4EF5D3D7F929.jpg
    Last edited by Denirac; 08-30-2018 at 10:11 AM.

So I looked on reddit and found this remarkable overlay of the 2 symbols:
    E9ADF489-031A-4335-AFE7-7BDB211B2CB5.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Sony revealed the DLC roadmap in a blog post.
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018...tent-revealed/
    "Silver Lining" sounds like it's going to have more Silver Sable post-game.

"Turf Wars" I'm guessing will involve Spidey's other gang villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Silver Lining" sounds like it's going to have more Silver Sable post-game.

"Turf Wars" I'm guessing will involve Spidey's other gang villains.
    With Fisk in jail and however Mr. Negative is defeated it's going to leave a power vacuum in organized crime. It would be cool to see Hammerhead, Tombstone, the Enforcers, and Silvermane fill the void.