Page 19 of 104 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    With Fisk in jail and however Mr. Negative is defeated it's going to leave a power vacuum in organized crime. It would be cool to see Hammerhead, Tombstone, the Enforcers, and Silvermane fill the void.
    Now that you mention it, I wonder if "Silver Lining" is Silvermane instead of Sable since she's already in the main game.

But yeah, I think "Turf Wars" will definitely feature the other gang villains who we don't see in the main story.

BANNED

Basically a week until this is out!

iMan 42s

Now that would be an interesting Tie-in to Spidergeddon, PS4 Peter meets the Rami Spider-man. But in all seriousness we do know that the DLC comes with new suits per chapter, so the Rami suits might be among them. They should have the rights to it after-all considering that it is exclusively on a Sony platform and it would be an easy way of pimping old DVDs.

Now granted both Rami-era suits made an appearance in The Amazing Spider-man tie-in game but here Sony does have the impetus to do it considering it wont be on a competitor's console.

That also makes me wonder why they aren't in the base game. I'm pretty sure they could easily get the MCU suits because Marvel just gave them the models to work with but I'm not sure if Sony still has them or not, or even if they are viable these days. Models are a lot higher in detail these days so maybe the movie model just doesn't work for this kind of thing and they'd have to remake the suit.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

BANNED

Honestly, I can't understand why all that noise Raimi S-M's suit.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Honestly, I can't understand why all that noise Raimi S-M's suit.
    It's a nostalgia thing and some genuinely like the suit. Now I'm not in the camp of those guys on Reddit who threw a fit when they found out it wasn't in the base game, but I do recognize it's appeal.
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Insomniac tweeted this: Attachment 70065
    With the Caption: The City Never Sleeps

I was going through some old photos and it looks uh, Cery similar:

Attachment 70066

And I checked, its different from the Insomniac design seem below on a PS4, its definitely not it:
    Attachment 70067
    I see what you did there, and applaud you for that.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Sony revealed the DLC roadmap in a blog post.
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018...tent-revealed/
    October 23: Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist
    November 2018: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Turf Wars
    December 2018: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Silver Lining

Uhm . . . doesn't this mean they've been working on the DLC, even before the game went gold? Feels like it was intentionally carved from the game.

(Since Sony already owns the rights to Spider-Man here, anyone know how licensing costs factor into a game like this?)

iMan 42s

That's fairly standard practice for developers. DLC is indeed worked on before release because with big enough titles you can expect people will buy it and it keeps up interest post-release. That's a little negative, but the practice isn't unheard of and is often encouraged if it means your player base remains involved. It's really only problematic if it's cut content that was deliberately cut from the main game if it meant it could be sold. If this is post-release content, that's fine if it has no bearing on the vanilla game.

I'm not sure of anything but it should be no issue.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It's always problematic to know about DLC before the game is released. The content is usually developed along side the base game and learning about this a week before release and knowing that it's coming soon will always leave a bad taste.

I foresee people having a lot of fun with this mode .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that you mention it, I wonder if "Silver Lining" is Silvermane instead of Sable since she's already in the main game.

But yeah, I think "Turf Wars" will definitely feature the other gang villains who we don't see in the main story.
    I would love it if Alisha Silver was in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I foresee people having a lot of fun with this mode .
    Oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I would love it if Alisha Silver was in the game.
    I'm glad she was made up for that world, and was not popular enough to be imported to the comics.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

They could do what spectacular Spider-Man did and make Silver Sable Silvermane's daughter.

They could do what spectacular Spider-Man did and make Silver Sable Silvermane's daughter.
    That's really weird, simply because it doesn't make sense as part of Sable's character. She's not even American. Alisha though, is someone who can work with Peter at the college then... SURPRISE!

I think part of the reason Alisha was not used in the comics is because of the college angle. IE the writers have no reason to use her if Peter's not in college.