Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

If you listen to the rapid fire Q&A with the creative director, he hesitates on answering when it comes to whether Doc Ock or Sandman are in the game, so I'm guessing it's pretty likely they are.

Different costumes will have different abilities and there will be a Black Cat DLC mission in the Collector's Edition.

I don't like the red background against Peter's costume on the cover. (And I'm still not wild about the white emblem they use for Peter's default costume in this game.)

Amazing Member

These gifs though..

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I don't like the red background against Peter's costume on the cover. (And I'm still not wild about the white emblem they use for Peter's default costume in this game.)
    Watching combat and web-swinging, I'm starting to see the thought process behind the white spider making it easier to keep track of Spidey with how fast he moves.

Incredible Member

Still think the default costume is god awful and will be changing it as soon as I can in game

Shockers new suit head piece reminds me of Talons from DC

I can see them sprinkling miles scenes to introduce and set him up throughout then selling us with playable dlc to actually use him

I Am hoping this is good and will get the digital deluxe edition, hope for a nice variety of his rogues gallery

Mighty Member

The inclusion of Taskmaster worries me a bit. I hope they don't put too many non-Spidey rogues in the game. He has a large rogues gallery that the games have barely touched, and it'd be a shame if they were snubbed yet again.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

If you listen to the rapid fire Q&A with the creative director, he hesitates on answering when it comes to whether Doc Ock or Sandman are in the game, so I'm guessing it's pretty likely they are.

Different costumes will have different abilities and there will be a Black Cat DLC mission in the Collector's Edition.
    Still not sold on the Spider symbol but man I am looking forward to playing this game. The graphics look cool, the gameplay looks fun, get to play as MJ and it's out in September so plenty of time to save up for it LOL.

https://twitter.com/Andrew_Reiner/st...96417898827781

New Spider-Man tidbit: As you swing around New York City, Peter's phone will sometimes come to life with audio, such as a talk show called Just the Facts with JJJ (J. Jonah Jameson).

Hopefuly it's as entertaining as the radios in GTA, 'cause JJ is perfect to do something like that lol.

I can't wait to hear who's voicing Jameson in this .

Amazing Member

Honestly, Insomniac suit > classic suit.

I didn't think they were going to add the Spider-Punk costume:

Spider-Punk-PS4-1.jpg

Looks good!!!!!

In a way it doesn't feel right Peter Parker wearing the suit over Hobart Brown in the game.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I didn't think they were going to add the Spider-Punk costume:

Spider-Punk-PS4-1.jpg

Looks good!!!!!

In a way it doesn't feel right Peter Parker wearing the suit over Hobart Brown in the game.
    Kind of reminds me of how they had Drake Bell voice Spider-Punk in the second Spider-Verse storyline .

well, at least it's finally coming out. I don't own a PS4, haven't owned any next-gen system in some time. I wonder will this be worth picking up? Oh well...

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

That sounds like fun. Hopefully it'll be fun and not get old fast.