Page 34 of 104 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Betty's name is on the "Well Wishes" card you find with one of the backpacks. I believe Glory's name is on there too.

Betty's also in the prequel novel, if I recall correctly.

I think the only major members of the traditional supporting characters who aren't acknowledged or referenced at all in the game are the Stacy's and Randy.

There's a backpack that has one of MJ's first articles with the school newspaper that quotes Flash, I believe.

One of the other backpacks is a pin for the "Spidey Squad," Spider-Man's fanclub, which I also imagine Flash is a part of.
    Now that you mention the Stacy’s, I think Gwen might still be alive in this continuity since Norman isn’t the Green Goblin.
    spoilers:
    At least not yet.
    end of spoilers
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Top Spidey Voice Actors: Romano (my all-time favorite), Keaton, Lowenthal (a new favorite!), Barnes, Bell, Harris, Taylor, and - if we count movies - Holland.
    I'd replace Bell with Daymond.

Not that Bell couldn't do a solid Spider-Man when he was directed well, but I think Daymond captures the character better even if he doesn't always have the level of writing and meatier material that Keaton, Barnes, and Lowenthal got.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Now that you mention the Stacy’s, I think Gwen might still be alive in this continuity since Norman isn’t the Green Goblin.
    spoilers:
    At least not yet.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    And there are a few teases to the Green Goblin during certain parts of the game, particularly in the Osborn Penthouse level with MJ.

I'm curious if we'll get both Gobby and Venom in the next game or just have one and build up to the other for the third game.
    end of spoilers

Gwen will show up and be Miles' age.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Gwen will show up and be Miles' age.
    For all we know she was that girl he and Peter were talking about at the end...

For all we know she was that girl he and Peter were talking about at the end...
    Maybe it'll be a weird plot twist and turn out that Miles actually meant Sarah Stacy. Maybe Gwen was injured in a lab accident while Normie was doing Goblin serum research, and he created Sarah to continue the research?

Yeah I don't think the guys writing the game are gonna go that way. It would be neat if they mentioned her in some way. Maybe a miniboss you run into in one of Normie's labs? Looks like just another researcher, turns out to be a girl with Goblin powers.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Maybe it'll be a weird plot twist and turn out that Miles actually meant Sarah Stacy. Maybe Gwen was injured in a lab accident while Normie was doing Goblin serum research, and he created Sarah to continue the research?

Yeah I don't think the guys writing the game are gonna go that way. It would be neat if they mentioned her in some way. Maybe a miniboss you run into in one of Normie's labs? Looks like just another researcher, turns out to be a girl with Goblin powers.
    Norman might talk about dead twin children he had.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Why on earth would they bring that nonsense into a "blank slate" universe?

They might as well bring teen-pregnancy, Peter's-birth-mother Aunt May into it while they're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Why on earth would they bring that nonsense into a "blank slate" universe?

They might as well bring teen-pregnancy, Peter's-birth-mother Aunt May into it while they're at it.

Some people actually liked that story....

I wonder if we'll see MJ and Felicia meet in this game ?

I wonder if we'll see MJ and Felicia meet in this game ?
    that would be very interesting. i wonder if she was jealous that Spiderman and Black cat team up before. Maybe thats a another reason why she so badly wanted to be his partner and suit isnt as risque as her old ones but still cool looking

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    that would be very interesting. i wonder if she was jealous that Spiderman and Black cat team up before. Maybe thats a another reason why she so badly wanted to be his partner and suit isnt as risque as her old ones but still cool looking
    I wonder how much Mary Jane might know about Felicia and her relationship with Peter.

Like, was Peter teaming-up with Felicia back when he and MJ were actually dating, or before?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm liking the original costumes being designed for this game. The Resilient Suit is looking good.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm liking the original costumes being designed for this game. The Resilient Suit is looking good.
    Extremely good, but then that's Gabriele Dell'Otto's specialty with Spider-Man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I wonder how much Mary Jane might know about Felicia and her relationship with Peter.

Like, was Peter teaming-up with Felicia back when he and MJ were actually dating, or before?
    The timeline in the game's universe almost has to put Spidey and Black Cat before Pete and MJ. If I remember correctly, MJ's bio page in the game says they started dating senior year of college. They've been broken up six months at the start of the game. Seems unlikely the entire Spidey/Black Cat story played out in that period . . . although I guess it's possible. (And we may be assuming anything more than flirting occurred.)