Page 36 of 104 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    The third DLC is titled Silver Lining (or Linings) . . . and there is a Sable connection in The Heist, so probably.
    I think it's equally likely to be either Sable or Silvermane, but the latter makes more sense with all the Maggia stuff going on.

spoilers:
    Although it seems like the main villain of the DLC story so far is Hammerhead.
    end of spoilers

Amazing Member

spoilers:
    To think this would've (or could still) been the first time in the Marvel multiverse where the mother of Peter child is Felicia.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by CosmicGoji; 10-23-2018 at 10:34 PM.

iMan 42s

So I completed the DLC last night, and I can't say I'm surprised they didn't go through with it. But I kind of hoped they would since that would be a very different take on the relationship than what's normally given. But this DLC just flat-out isn't as good as the main game.

The sheer fact that Peter goes along with this whole thing is laughable considering he keeps talking about how full of **** Felicia is. The side-missions aren't really better either as Screwball is still the worst and and the side-mission with spoilers:
    Mr.Hardy
    end of spoilers is Peter at his dumbest. Sure some ******* on Youtube spoiled it, but given how he talked, who the Hell with a working brain didn't know immediately? And Peter knows thugs with a glance by name, is buddies with the cops, and yet has nothing to question about spoilers:
    the guy who is retiring that Peter in eight year somehow never met or hears the name of
    end of spoilers.

I do like the new costumes.

Spider-UK looks the best of the bunch as it looks extremely accurate to the source material and even has the little spider friendship bracelet thing Braddock wears. It's a nice touch. The colors look especially good on this as well though I wish it had the expressive eyes.

Scarlet Spider 2 is a little disappointing to me since it's detailing sticks out too much. It also has claws for some reason and I can't remember Kaine having those in Scarlet Spider. No expressive eyes either, but Kaine's suit doesn't do that all that much either.

All and all I like it well enough. But it feels too short and only seems worth it for the new costumes or if your into thicc Black Cat.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    All and all I like it well enough. But it feels too short and only seems worth it for the new costumes or if your into thicc Black Cat.
    The Spider-Man PS4 reddit certainly is .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Spider-Man PS4 reddit certainly is .
    Isn't everyone into though?
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Isn't everyone into though?
    I was just making a joke about how much "thicc Black Cat" has come up on the reddit .

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

The reddit has basically turned from Rami suit demands to thicc Black Cat and undie Peter jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    The reddit has basically turned from Rami suit demands to thicc Black Cat and undie Peter jokes
    so true the truth is real on that sub

I was just making a joke about how much "thicc Black Cat" has come up on the reddit .
    As opposed to the "waif Black Cat" that I've never seen?

I think it's equally likely to be either Sable or Silvermane, but the latter makes more sense with all the Maggia stuff going on.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Maybe both? I dunno. Maggia stuff can have multiple Maggia.. assuming that it even is a Maggia story.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Given the last mission in the DLC, I wouldn't be surprised if its both of them tbh

So I just now finished the main storyline of the game. I gotta say they did an amazing job with the writing and script. I didn't use the advanced suit as much like I thought I would. I kept using the homecoming, battle- damaged suit or the Classic. Although the crimes are repetitive I enjoy doing them. Although I made the mistake of beating all of the factions the moment they where spawn. I like the relationship between Peter and Otto the final scenes made me feel sorry for both. I enjoy seeing Norman and hopefully in the sequel he will become a great Green Goblin although I hope he doesnt become the ultimate version. I really like how they included Miles in this story and I enjoy his and Peter relationship way more than the comics ever done so far. I'm not a major fan of reporter Mj and her storyline about being partners. But at least they gave her something to do. Next time make her look hotter Insomniac. Im excited for a potential sequel Im hoping for Venom, Kraven, Hydro or Sand-Man, Mysterio to appear as villians. Hopefully if possible we can have some other Marvel heroes to cameo or have supporting roles. its the best game I played so far and will continue playing until KH3 finnaly comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    So I just now finished the main storyline of the game. I gotta say they did an amazing job with the writing and script. I didn't use the advanced suit as much like I thought I would. I kept using the homecoming, battle- damaged suit or the Classic. Although the crimes are repetitive I enjoy doing them. Although I made the mistake of beating all of the factions the moment they where spawn. I like the relationship between Peter and Otto the final scenes made me feel sorry for both. I enjoy seeing Norman and hopefully in the sequel he will become a great Green Goblin although I hope he doesnt become the ultimate version. I really like how they included Miles in this story and I enjoy his and Peter relationship way more than the comics ever done so far. I'm not a major fan of reporter Mj and her storyline about being partners. But at least they gave her something to do. Next time make her look hotter Insomniac. Im excited for a potential sequel Im hoping for Venom, Kraven, Hydro or Sand-Man, Mysterio to appear as villians. Hopefully if possible we can have some other Marvel heroes to cameo or have supporting roles. its the best game I played so far and will continue playing until KH3 finnaly comes.
    I think it's pretty likely that a lot of the villains who were name-dropped, particularly with the Backpacks, will probably show up in the sequel.

I think it's pretty likely that a lot of the villains who were name-dropped, particularly with the Backpacks, will probably show up in the sequel.
    yeah like how we have a vial of sandman and he was in the backack of avengers tower smart place to put him Peter

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Finally started NG+ on Ultimate difficulty after having gotten every trophy (aside from the two NG+ ones), and suit/gadget upgrade. With a full arsenal the first hour or so is a drag if only because the game still wants you to do a lot of tutorial stuff even if you have far better means of accomplishing a task. But I'm gonna stick through it, if for no other reason than I've never gotten every trophy on a PS game, and this is perfectly achievable.