Page 40 of 104 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
    Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I enjoyed the additional suits. The Silver/Black Spider-Armor admittedly has a place in my heart (it was one of my first action figures), and I've always liked the Civil War Iron-Spider. As far as the Spider-Clan suit goes... I can appreciate it but yeah, the stylistic departure would make it hard to use in any story capacity. I've enjoyed swinging around with it however.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Ah, at least two of your concerns is answered in the Hammerhead bases:

spoilers:
    In the bases, MJ uncovers the secret files and finds that Hammerhead was obsessed with Yuri, and she was too. She made her career busting Maggia fronts and targeting Hammerhead thanks to her Dad being on the take with him. It's why she harbored so much anger. I really wish they mentioned this in the main story.

The other question of Silvermane: he is mentioned as the former owner of the Maggia base Hammerhead was using - also called out for being just as ruthless as Hammerhead too.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Okay, cool.

That bit with Yuri really should've been established in the main game as part of her beef with Hammerhead and they should've done a better job of developing how obsessed she is with him to make her turn in the latter half of the DLC come off more believable in my opinion. It's not like she was gunning after Negative the same way after all the people he probably killed, including Miles' dad.

Compared to the Walter Hardy stuff in "The Heist," which was more supplemental even if it did hint at what Felicia's real endgame might have been.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I'm hungry for Superior, really hope they don't let me down here.
    I don't see the Superior suit popping up for the same reason as the Black Suit, to be honest.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

If we're talking about suits for the part three DLC, the Ben Reilly suit is my most requested. Future Foundation and Superior would both be nice but I have my doubts either will turn up. I know a lot of people keep spamming Insomniac to get the Raimi suit in the game, but I'm honestly that big on it. Since it'd essentially be a minor variant of the Original Suit.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

After including so many Slott suits and even referencing the name in-game with the level ups, I'd be honestly shocked if they didn't include the most prominent new suit from his run. It would be appropriate for the final batch as well. And for story stuff, I straight up just never think they'll adapt that story with anything like that suit.

Future Foundation's chances died as soon as we couldn't find a Baxter Building. Raimi suit is maximum pickiness (raised webs! Ew!). And I don't like the Ben Reilly suit, but it would be a worthy addition.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I guess I'm lucky that my Three favourite alternate Spidey outfits have turned up in the DLC. From day one I wanted Kaine's Scarlet Spider, Spider-UK, and the Civil War Iron Spider.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Some thoughts about that DLC

spoilers:
    The gameplay was tougher than main game.Hell,the first Hammerhead base was the toughest thing i ever faced.The combo of shield/jetpack goons and strongmen with miniguns was painful.

Screwball starts to be this game Riddler,but not in a good way.I find her quite annoying,but probably is her gimmick as a villain,being a pain in the ass.

Hammerhead was decent as a villain.Probably i'm the only one who knew Hammerhead's armor as part of his lore,although he used it twice as far as i recall.

Yuri's turn into a vigillante wasn't far fetched,considering her family's story with the Maggia and the pressure she had in a short time(Fisk's arrest,rise of Demons, Sinister Six bio terrorism, Hammerhead's cop killing policy)probably broke her.It was the execution that wasn't that good.

end of spoilers

Decent DLC,although the Heist was better,plot wise.I hope Silver Lining will have Hammerhead or at least a Fisk cameo. With Demons' terrorism and Hammerhead's brutality,i expect most of gangleaders would feel nostalgia about Kingpin's rule.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

After including so many Slott suits and even referencing the name in-game with the level ups, I'd be honestly shocked if they didn't include the most prominent new suit from his run. It would be appropriate for the final batch as well. And for story stuff, I straight up just never think they'll adapt that story with anything like that suit.

Future Foundation's chances died as soon as we couldn't find a Baxter Building. Raimi suit is maximum pickiness (raised webs! Ew!). And I don't like the Ben Reilly suit, but it would be a worthy addition.
    Hey, I'd want to play the game in the Raimi suit if I had a console!
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

If the spider on the back isn't fat, it's wack!

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

The new type of combatant was a pain in the ass to fight but I enjoyed the challenge. Haven’t has to try that hard in a warehouse fight in a minute

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    The new type of combatant was a pain in the ass to fight but I enjoyed the challenge. Haven’t has to try that hard in a warehouse fight in a minute
    It wasn't really the electric shield guys. They're not too bad. It's the insane combos the game put together. There would be like four of them, eight rocket launchers, two of the whip guys, and a mini-gunner. It was chaos.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    It wasn't really the electric shield guys. They're not too bad. It's the insane combos the game put together. There would be like four of them, eight rocket launchers, two of the whip guys, and a mini-gunner. It was chaos.
    It was most definitely chaos. Frustrating at times, but I still had fun nonetheless

If the spider on the back isn't fat, it's wack!
    Tell that to the Raimi Spidey.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

anyone take advantage of the Ps4/Spidey game bundles that were on sale for Black Friday weekend?
    Enjoying the game?
    I missed out, alas..

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I'll be playing the game on Christmas Day, and given that the game alone has had 40 pages and counting on this website I'm guessing it's going to be a lot of fun. Certainly looks it from the little I've seen on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I'll be playing the game on Christmas Day, and given that the game alone has had 40 pages and counting on this website I'm guessing it's going to be a lot of fun. Certainly looks it from the little I've seen on YouTube.
    you gonna enjoy the story and the gameplay. Probably the best version of Spider-Man in media besides the comics of course