Page 47 of 104 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

It be interesting to expand the map in the sequel to other areas of New York, like Brooklyn and Queens.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I hope we get to spend more time in the sewers. The sequence in the DLC was lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I hope we get to spend more time in the sewers. The sequence in the DLC was lots of fun.
    If we ever get Lizard as a villain (which I think is more inevitable then unlikely), I imagine there will probably be a more in-depth sewer sequence for the fight against him.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Also hope we get to do some more in the raft to. Maybe quell prision riots or stop prison breaks or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Also hope we get to do some more in the raft to. Maybe quell prision riots or stop prison breaks or something.
    I imagine we'll probably visit the prison if only to check in on you-know-who.

next game needs the spider-mobile and web wings, that is all, i don't make the rules
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    next game needs the spider-mobile and web wings, that is all, i don't make the rules
    I can see the Web Wings happening in some form. Maybe use that as an addition to web-slinging and traversal (although would that be too much like Batman's gliding in the Arkham games?).

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can see the Web Wings happening in some form. Maybe use that as an addition to web-slinging and traversal (although would that be too much like Batman's gliding in the Arkham games?).
    Unfortunately, yes. And the last thing this game series needs is more Arkham comparisons. Ugh...

Maybe as a new suit power for the sequel.

Assuming they add Miles in as a playable character - even for a limited part of the story - they're going to have to put in a separate power suite. Miles has the venom touch and camouflage abilities. I'd rather they work that out before they worry about more suits.

I just completed the game. Wow, I loved it! It surpassed my high expectations.
    Inicially, I thought it would be a great game, though it would resemble the Arkham Games too much for its own good. Once I played it, that idea quickly disappeared. I found it only to be similar to those games in a superficial level, but once you play it, you start to notice the differences, the combat system especially.
    I look forward for the sequel!
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Assuming they add Miles in as a playable character - even for a limited part of the story - they're going to have to put in a separate power suite. Miles has the venom touch and camouflage abilities. I'd rather they work that out before they worry about more suits.
    And there's also the possibility of Peter getting the Black Suit, which could also really change gameplay depending on how they utilize it.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Got back home from vacation yesterday, was finally able to play the DLC. Once again it was very much enjoyable, and rather challenging. Loved the ending cinematic with Miles.

I just have to finish up the screwball challenges to 100% the DLC, and then I can start NG+ on Ultimate Difficulty with absolutely everything.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can see web wings working. There are some places perhaps it's not useful for Spider-man to webswing and so he'd use the web wings to glide on air currents to get around. Like for example if during a dive he enters an area where the arc of his swing is not conducive to fast locomotion and so he'd leap into the air and glide. It would even be useful in standard play as getting across Central Park is kind of a pain despite more abundant trees.

And even in combat like on a building, if Spider-man is gliding around it the player can survey the arena or get a better look at puzzles since he'd probably not be moving as fast.

So in practice;
    Web swinging is for primary locomotion
    Web Zipping is to get to or exit scenarios quickly
    Web Gliding is to get a bead on puzzles or survey a combat arena
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

https://www.sie.com/en/corporate/rel...19/190108.html

PLAYSTATION 4 SALES SURPASS 91.6 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
    AFTER THE STRONG HOLIDAY SEASON
    ~ Marvel’s Spider-Man Sells more than 9 Million Copies Worldwide ~
    I think a few people may have bought this game.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    https://www.sie.com/en/corporate/rel...19/190108.html

I think a few people may have bought this game.
    Niceu, niceu!