Page 78 of 104 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1556

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    https://twitter.com/getwild23/status...526889989?s=19

we did it boys the default suit isnt orange anymore
    Oh I didnt know that was a problem then again I barely use this suit I suck with the OG or Rip variant or the Parker Industries suit
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I didn't even realize the Advance Suit was more orange than red...

BANNED

To me it wasn't an issue because it matched the shade of Mj's hair.

Color issues like this are often fixed in next-gen transfers and updates.

Anyway, I used the Raimi suit whenever possible, that crimson red look is awesome.

Mighty Member

The sepia filter in the original image actually reminds me of the old promotional photos from the Raimi trilogy. I figured that's what they were going for. I do like the new colors as well though.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Preordered the Miles Morales game today.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

not surprised fans do this all the time
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I'm glad they're calling out the toxic responses. This type of thing should not be tolerated, especially over a doggone face. It's okay to dislike something, but not to threaten content creators over it.

And of course, I go back to what I said initially: it's a face. Peter as we know him sans mask is in the game like 25%. The other 75%, he's in costume. But these people are threatening Insomniac for 25%??? Get real.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    I'm glad they're calling out the toxic responses. This type of thing should not be tolerated, especially over a doggone face. It's okay to dislike something, but not to threaten content creators over it.

And of course, I go back to what I said initially: it's a face. Peter as we know him sans mask is in the game like 25%. The other 75%, he's in costume. But these people are threatening Insomniac for 25%??? Get real.
    And you know, it's kind of disheartening that through all of this, people have been straight up disregarding Yuri Lowenthal, the actual voice actor, just because the face model has been changed. The actual things that made people connect to this Peter is like 99% the writing and voice acting performance.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    And you know, it's kind of disheartening that through all of this, people have been straight up disregarding Yuri Lowenthal, the actual voice actor, just because the face model has been changed. The actual things that made people connect to this Peter is like 99% the writing and voice acting performance.
    Thank you!! Seriously, he deserves a lot more credit than he got.

For me it was the mix of the face and Yuri's voice that really captured Peter in the game, so it's jarring hearing that come out of a voice that just doesn't match that image for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    For me it was the mix of the face and Yuri's voice that really captured Peter in the game, so it's jarring hearing that come out of a voice that just doesn't match that image for me.
    I think it'll grow on you as you replay the game, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    I think it'll grow on you as you replay the game, though.
    Well, I don't expect to replay the game for the PS5, so I'll just have to hope it looks okay in the Miles game.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I don't expect to replay the game for the PS5, so I'll just have to hope it looks okay in the Miles game.
    There we go!! Some positivity!

Exactly. Honestly I think a way worse drastic change for the worst would have been getting rid of Yuri, since he's literally the soul of the entire game. The previous face did a fine job of showing the emotion from Yuri's voice and lines, but I'm also sure this face can do the same since at the end of the day it's still just a face.