Page 78 of 102 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1516
  1. #1156
    Mighty Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    https://twitter.com/getwild23/status...526889989?s=19

    we did it boys the default suit isnt orange anymore
    Oh I didnt know that was a problem then again I barely use this suit I suck with the OG or Rip variant or the Parker Industries suit
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

  2. #1157
    Spectacular Member Pattern_Maker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    141

    Default

    I didn't even realize the Advance Suit was more orange than red...

  3. #1158
    Extraordinary Member Revolutionary_Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,519

    Default

    To me it wasn't an issue because it matched the shade of Mj's hair.

    Color issues like this are often fixed in next-gen transfers and updates.

    Anyway, I used the Raimi suit whenever possible, that crimson red look is awesome.

  4. #1159
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    409

    Default

    The sepia filter in the original image actually reminds me of the old promotional photos from the Raimi trilogy. I figured that's what they were going for. I do like the new colors as well though.

  5. #1160
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    Preordered the Miles Morales game today.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

  6. #1161
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Guy
    There are creatures science refuses to recognize...but if new technology makes us question what is real...If OUR EYES SEE IT...IF OUR CAMERAS CAPTURE IT...DOES IT EXIST? ENTER A REALM WHERE FACT meets FICTION....SCIENCE meets LEGEND...WHERE NIGHTMARES COME TO LIFE...DO YOU BELIEVE?"

  7. #1162
    Mighty Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    not surprised fans do this all the time
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

  8. #1163
    The Future is Now WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,129

    Default

    I'm glad they're calling out the toxic responses. This type of thing should not be tolerated, especially over a doggone face. It's okay to dislike something, but not to threaten content creators over it.

    And of course, I go back to what I said initially: it's a face. Peter as we know him sans mask is in the game like 25%. The other 75%, he's in costume. But these people are threatening Insomniac for 25%??? Get real.
    Catching thieves just like flies for 58 years!!

  9. #1164
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    I'm glad they're calling out the toxic responses. This type of thing should not be tolerated, especially over a doggone face. It's okay to dislike something, but not to threaten content creators over it.

    And of course, I go back to what I said initially: it's a face. Peter as we know him sans mask is in the game like 25%. The other 75%, he's in costume. But these people are threatening Insomniac for 25%??? Get real.
    And you know, it's kind of disheartening that through all of this, people have been straight up disregarding Yuri Lowenthal, the actual voice actor, just because the face model has been changed. The actual things that made people connect to this Peter is like 99% the writing and voice acting performance.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

  10. #1165
    The Future is Now WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    And you know, it's kind of disheartening that through all of this, people have been straight up disregarding Yuri Lowenthal, the actual voice actor, just because the face model has been changed. The actual things that made people connect to this Peter is like 99% the writing and voice acting performance.
    Thank you!! Seriously, he deserves a lot more credit than he got.
    Catching thieves just like flies for 58 years!!

  11. #1166
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    57,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    And you know, it's kind of disheartening that through all of this, people have been straight up disregarding Yuri Lowenthal, the actual voice actor, just because the face model has been changed. The actual things that made people connect to this Peter is like 99% the writing and voice acting performance.
    For me it was the mix of the face and Yuri's voice that really captured Peter in the game, so it's jarring hearing that come out of a voice that just doesn't match that image for me.

  12. #1167
    The Future is Now WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    For me it was the mix of the face and Yuri's voice that really captured Peter in the game, so it's jarring hearing that come out of a voice that just doesn't match that image for me.
    I think it'll grow on you as you replay the game, though.
    Catching thieves just like flies for 58 years!!

  13. #1168
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    57,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    I think it'll grow on you as you replay the game, though.
    Well, I don't expect to replay the game for the PS5, so I'll just have to hope it looks okay in the Miles game.

  14. #1169
    The Future is Now WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I don't expect to replay the game for the PS5, so I'll just have to hope it looks okay in the Miles game.
    There we go!! Some positivity!
    Catching thieves just like flies for 58 years!!

  15. #1170
    Super Member GSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Where you least expect
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    And you know, it's kind of disheartening that through all of this, people have been straight up disregarding Yuri Lowenthal, the actual voice actor, just because the face model has been changed. The actual things that made people connect to this Peter is like 99% the writing and voice acting performance.
    Exactly. Honestly I think a way worse drastic change for the worst would have been getting rid of Yuri, since he's literally the soul of the entire game. The previous face did a fine job of showing the emotion from Yuri's voice and lines, but I'm also sure this face can do the same since at the end of the day it's still just a face.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •