Page 79 of 102 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1516
  1. #1171
    Extraordinary Member TheCape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    8,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    I think it'll grow on you as you replay the game, though.
    We don't really have much of a choice anyway, i'm not convinced by their explanation nor do i like it, but i'm not gonna cry over spilled milk, what's done is done, i'll get over it eventually.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

    "I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

  2. #1172
    The Future is Now WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We don't really have much of a choice anyway, i'm not convinced by their explanation nor do i like it, but i'm not gonna cry over spilled milk, what's done is done, i'll get over it eventually.
    Yeah, I think that's the best way to go about it if you dislike it. It's a mature and reasonable response!
    Catching thieves just like flies for 58 years!!

  3. #1173
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    465

    Default

    I just hope I don't see the day when your average Spider-Man portrayal is like the MCU. As long as it is literally just a face import and there is no slippery-slope effect, I can live with that.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 10-04-2020 at 08:44 AM.

  4. #1174
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    I just hope I don't see the day when your average Spider-Man portrayal is like the MCU. As long as it is literally just a face import and there is no slippery-slope effect, I can live with that.
    I'm really hoping we don't get an MCU-esque Spider-Man in the Avengers game.

  5. #1175
    The Future is Now WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    I just hope I don't see the day when your average Spider-Man portrayal is like the MCU. As long as it is literally just a face import and there is no slippery-slope effect, I can live with that.
    I don't honestly think we're in any danger of that.
    Catching thieves just like flies for 58 years!!

  6. #1176
    The Future is Now WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm really hoping we don't get an MCU-esque Spider-Man in the Avengers game.
    With Ms. Marvel and Kate Bishop being in the game, I'd be very surprised if they had Spider-Man be in that young hero role too.
    Catching thieves just like flies for 58 years!!

  7. #1177
    Mighty Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    With Ms. Marvel and Kate Bishop being in the game, I'd be very surprised if they had Spider-Man be in that young hero role too.
    isnt his role not that huge anyway?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

  8. #1178
    The Future is Now WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    isnt his role not that huge anyway?
    I'm guessing it's not; if he wasn't even referenced in the main story then he's just an add-on. And they really can't afford to make him too integral because of the PS4/PS5 exclusivity.
    Catching thieves just like flies for 58 years!!

  9. #1179
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56,936

    Default

    He's basically going to be a guest hero with his own story mission like the other free add-on heroes. Nothing more, nothing less.

  10. #1180
    The Future is Now WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He's basically going to be a guest hero with his own story mission like the other free add-on heroes. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Exactly. So, nothing to worry about, right?
    Catching thieves just like flies for 58 years!!

  11. #1181
    Mighty Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Exactly. So, nothing to worry about, right?
    Doubt it cause there will be one side who wants him to do more and another side that doesnt want him in the game at all
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

  12. #1182
    The Future is Now WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Doubt it cause there will be one side who wants him to do more and another side that doesnt want him in the game at all
    Truth, unfortunately. I can already see the angry replies blaming Sony for his mere presence in the game, even though he was requested.
    Catching thieves just like flies for 58 years!!

  13. #1183
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56,936

    Default

    I just don't think he should've been exclusive to one console.

  14. #1184
    The Future is Now WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just don't think he should've been exclusive to one console.
    That unfortunately wasn't Square Enix's call. That was Sony's greediness coming through.
    Catching thieves just like flies for 58 years!!

  15. #1185
    Extraordinary Member TheCape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    8,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm really hoping we don't get an MCU-esque Spider-Man in the Avengers game.
    Is kind of weird when the Spider-Man from Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane is somehow a more appealing version to wacth
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

    "I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •