Page 91 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1556

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Heck, it would make sense that all the stress of being Spider-Man would prematurely age him .
    Like Marvel is letting him have gray hair .

Superheroes do have good genes .
    99% of the times even before they get powers, motherfuckers tend to look like super models :P.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Launch Trailer is out.

Does contain one noteworthy spoiler, but it's also kind of a spoiler a lot of people saw coming since Marvel and Insomniac already played their hand lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Launch Trailer is out.

Does contain one noteworthy spoiler, but it's also kind of a spoiler a lot of people saw coming since Marvel and Insomniac already played their hand lol
    Yeah, that was expected lol

Launch Trailer is out.

Because it's not a Triple A video game franchise without Troy Baker in it.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I’m actually playing Miles Morales, and the gameplay is truly amazing. One of the best Spider-Man and super hero gameplay we ever had.

And the story is definitely the Miles story we deserved.

I hope you will love this one as much as I do because Insomniac delivered another masterpiece.

Have fun guys !

We're so close to the remaster for Spider-Man PS4 as well! I was able to find someone who has the first 22 minutes of the game in all of its exciting new beauty! Check it out below!

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So I've been largely indifferent to the face change but I've always been left puzzled when people say the new face looks too young. This Pete is a 23 year old. He looks exactly the right age IMHO.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

So I've been largely indifferent to the face change but I've always been left puzzled when people say the new face looks too young. This Pete is a 23 year old. He looks exactly the right age IMHO.
    Exactly! I was thinking the same.

Hrm, did Peter always have a PlayStation 4 in his apartment or did they add it to the remaster? I don't remember seeing it in the original game's intro.

I feel like in isolation I would be fine with it (other than the Tom Holland resemblance) but paired with Miles it makes the age difference and Peter being this experienced, adult, Spider-Man feel less pronounced.

I feel like in isolation I would be fine with it (other than the Tom Holland resemblance) but paired with Miles it makes the age difference and Peter being this experienced, adult, Spider-Man feel less pronounced.
    It honestly just seems like a strange thing to be hung up on, Imo. People can look this young, yet be an experienced adult, even at 23.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Am I the only one who thinks New Peter looks younger than Miles lol
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    It honestly just seems like a strange thing to be hung up on, Imo. People can look this young, yet be an experienced adult, even at 23.
    It is a weird thing to fall on. Peter's face looks fine, and honestly, he's wearing a mask majority of the game. And he doesn't look like Tom Holland, that's ludicrous at this point, and the age difference in the face is less pronounced than people make it out to be.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Him and Miles don't look like they have 8 years between them. But more importantly, the reason it was done and the PR response to it are more off-putting than the design itself.

They changed him to look more like Tom Holland for brand reasons, gave a condescending excuse as to why they did it, and revealed the new design so close to the release date there was nothing they could've done to change it.

The new face is a reminder that Sony thinks/expects you will buy the remastered version no matter what. The poor-taste in which they acted in this case will affect people's view of the actual product.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 11-10-2020 at 05:43 PM.

It's like we're back to talking about how important youth is to Spider-Man without it even supposed to be a factor now .
    Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks New Peter looks younger than Miles lol
    Nope.