Page 93 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1556
    Mighty Member

I thought the old face was actually good looking. He could have used better hair (I think this is true of pretty much all of the character models), but I thought it had more character to it. The new one is far more generic looking imo.

He looked fine to me before. Maybe not a pretty boy (although people compared him to Andrew Garfield then) but not ugly.

Now he looks more like a Shonen Jump teen hero.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He looked fine to me before. Maybe not a pretty boy (although people compared him to Andrew Garfield then) but not ugly.

Nah, he looks too photorealistic for that.

what Jump do you read? And if we want a Peter to grow up I would rather have it happen in the comics then this game. The face is fine its not like we spend a majority of our time as Peter anyway
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    what Jump do you read? And if we want a Peter to grow up I would rather have it happen in the comics then this game. The face is fine its not like we spend a majority of our time as Peter anyway
    Black Clover, MHA, Haikyuu, and One Piece as the main ones .

I guess I'm just concerned about any scenes that feature Peter with his mask off .

I guess I'm just concerned about any scenes that feature Peter with his mask off .
    I find the face kind of distracting, but as i said before, i'll get over it eventually. I still don't believe their reason, but i'm not gonna be too mad about it.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

i need to get on haikyuu one day. I also read Clover, MHA and One Piece have you read Jujutsu Kaisen or chainsaw man?

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I just beat the and it was fantastic. The gameplay is sick and it has one of the most beautiful ending I have ever seen in a video game.

It’s just too bad that Insomniac turned Miles into an immortal god. I used to complain about his venom, which solved a lot of problems in the pages of Ultimate Comics, but this is another level and it breaks a wonderful and powerful scene between Miles and his supporting cast.

That being said, I can’t wait to replay it but I really hoped this was the game that would turn me into a Miles fan. Next time I guess !

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Warning guys. I just typed Miles Morales name in YT and got a an important story spoiler. Be careful out there

i need to get on haikyuu one day. I also read Clover, MHA and One Piece have you read Jujutsu Kaisen or chainsaw man?
    I've heard of them, but haven't gotten a chance to read them yet .

I've heard of them, but haven't gotten a chance to read them yet .
    oh you should check them out if you can

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I just beat the and it was fantastic. The gameplay is sick and it has one of the most beautiful ending I have ever seen in a video game.

It’s just too bad that Insomniac turned Miles into an immortal god. I used to complain about his venom, which solved a lot of problems in the pages of Ultimate Comics, but this is another level and it breaks a wonderful and powerful scene between Miles and his supporting cast.

That being said, I can’t wait to replay it but I really hoped this was the game that would turn me into a Miles fan. Next time I guess !
    so Venom Blast is Op thats cool to hear thats what put him over Peter. Also is the game really as long as the three dlcs we gotten last year?
    Last edited by Jman27; 11-11-2020 at 12:38 PM.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

so Venom Blast is Op thats cool to hear thats what put him over Peter. Also is the game really as long as the three dlcs we gotten last year?
    I don’t know if Venom blast is really THAT OP. In the game, Miles faces a situation where he should have been turned to dust. Like, literally. We have never seen anything like this in comics. And we have seen him take down Blackheart with a simple touch.

As for the game, you can beat the main story in 8 hours. More or less. But there is a lot of stuff to do. A lot of fun and a lot of really depressing but beautiful stuff.

There is a lot to love and it’s so much more than a glorified DLC, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I don’t know if Venom blast is really THAT OP. In the game, Miles faces a situation where he should have been turned to dust. Like, literally. We have never seen anything like this in comics. And we have seen him take down Blackheart with a simple touch.

As for the game, you can beat the main story in 8 hours. More or less. But there is a lot of stuff to do. A lot of fun and a lot of really depressing but beautiful stuff.

There is a lot to love and it’s so much more than a glorified DLC, in my opinion.
    thats good to hear I will probably buy it a little later maybe if a discount happens on black friday for the ps4. then when i do buy the ps5 i will just do a transfer

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I agree with Kaitou here.

The redesign of Peter has for the most part killed my enthusiasm for the coming Insomniac Games. I have my copy of the PS4, I am keeping that. I am not gonna say I won't play the sequel games or check out Miles Morales...but I'm not gonna wait for bated breath for it either.
    I'm still excited for future games, it's just that I'm debating whether or not to buy the remastered version. I usually don't mind if a company assumes I'll buy whatever they put out, but for two extra skins and slightly better graphics? I think there is a debate to be had there in my head.

I'd say they still look better than the character designs in the Avengers game in my opinion.
    Agreed.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 11-11-2020 at 01:34 PM.