Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've just finished reading and it was really good... Serious stuff! And can I say that I pretty much agree with everything I've read in that thread. (And yes that version of wolverine is definitively hilarious!)
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Spectacular Member

This is, IMO, the best thing Marvel has published since Hickman's Secret Wars. Hopefully the main FF book will be somewhere as good as this.

Schiti's art is much better than his first issue. I wonder if he had as much time for that one since Cheung stepped away, because his art on #4 and #5 is much better than #3, and his art on other titles has always been solid.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby Krackle View Post
    I love how giddy Wolverine is to stab people in this universe.
    Even better is how Doom dismisses him right off the bat "this tiny man" that he chooses not to murder to prove his good intentions. This is why Zdarsky's Doom is more true to character than what Bendis is doing lately in Invincible Iron Man. He's still Doom but he's just choosing not to act on his first instinct.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    You don't have to keep your fingers crossed, it's already been confirmed that it's continuing.

Who knows just how long it'll go but it's definitely not ending when the new FF comes out.
    IIRC its planned out through the 1st 12 issues so hopefully the sales are good and stay good, too

Quote Originally Posted by runguy View Post
    IIRC its planned out through the 1st 12 issues so hopefully the sales are good and stay good, too
    "At least" 12 issues are planned and I expect the F4 return was expected in regards the M2IO arcs. That is, when the August issue of MtiO rolls aroundit may account for the FF being back. Or it may not. But it probably should.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Even better is how Doom dismisses him right off the bat "this tiny man" that he chooses not to murder to prove his good intentions. This is why Zdarsky's Doom is more true to character than what Bendis is doing lately in Invincible Iron Man. He's still Doom but he's just choosing not to act on his first instinct.
    Yep. Doom feels like Doom here. Well Doom trying his darndest to hold back from going along with all the idiocy around him while still being the smartest guy in the room, with more prep than Batman on a good day. And Doom/Reed teamups are always the best.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.