Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

But Lex Luthor is able to fight Superman. Also, Dr.Cyber and Cale can still fight her. I mean sometimes they can't fight Diana by using it on her but using it on people. Dr.Cyber can go touch to touch with Diana if she uses some interesting tech

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    But Lex Luthor is able to fight Superman. Also, Dr.Cyber and Cale can still fight her. I mean sometimes they can't fight Diana by using it on her but using it on people. Dr.Cyber can go touch to touch with Diana if she uses some interesting tech
    That's because Luthor uses his intellect get an advantage whether it's using Kryptonite, red sun radiation, or even lead. And in the same way Cale, Colonel Poison, and Doctor Cyber needs to strategise and exploit Wonder Woman's weaknesses it's not the same as simply hitting her and hope she dies for them. And tying her up with the lasso is not a viable weakness not when someone has to take it from her to do it. And it's semi-impossible.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 04-06-2018 at 09:20 AM.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Maybe balancing it out. They can damage her. Like Rucka they hurt. She can heal quickly but it offers some distraction. Also one of the major weakness is people for Diana and magic. What other weakness is there? Unless we keep adding more and more villains that have connections with gods. I do think Posion and Cyber can be added with Japanese folklore

Maybe balancing it out. They can damage her. Like Rucka they hurt. She can heal quickly but it offers some distraction. Also one of the major weakness is people for Diana and magic. What other weakness is there? Unless we keep adding more and more villains that have connections with gods. I do think Poison and Cyber can be added with Japanese folklore
    Well from what is clear Diana is not immune to piercing damage in even in the Golden Age of Comics if a bullet can crease her skull. Poison and Cyber are linked to science not magic I can't imagine changing them like that will bode well but it could I guess.

True. They can gravely wounded her. The question becomes should all pierce weapons kill her? Or if she is head over the head how much should that harm her? With being hit on the head should be who is hitting her

True. They can gravely wounded her. The question becomes should all pierce weapons kill her? Or if she is head over the head how much should that harm her? With being hit on the head should be who is hitting her
    Hmm not an easy question to answer. But if you want to limit what sort of weapons can hurt her then a lot of her enemies should somehow come across powerful stuff to give themselves an edge but that' not somethign could work for everyone maybe Cale could but the rest I don't know.

For someone like Dr.Cyber, you would have to change her slightly. For example, she placed something in her body that improves her strength for every time she is hit. The only downside it can't last long. So she has to make sure it counts with Diana. She also had energy blast and could fly in the original version

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I know but making Diana even more powerful than she is right now would make using Cale, Colonel Poison, and Doctor Cyber an even bigger challenge than it already is. And those are just examples of who among Diana's enemies would have bigger problems fighting her than say Cheetah, Ares, and Circe.
    Zara and Angela already have upgrades in power level and there's still villains like Heracles, Gundra, Devastation or whoever else they pull from myth. Also, Cyber is a cyborg so upgrades to powers can come by and Diana has been hindered by advanced technology before. Cale and Poison don't fight Diana directly and have access to technology that aids them.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Zara and Angela already have upgrades in power level and there's still villains like Heracles, Gundra, Devastation or whoever else they pull from myth. Also, Cyber is a cyborg so upgrades to powers can come by and Diana has been hindered by advanced technology before. Cale and Poison don't fight Diana directly and have access to technology that aids them.
    Okay that's true but how did advanced technology hinder Diana before? Yes using advanced technology should give Cale and Colonel Poison an edge but how should they use it so that they can exploit Wonder Woman's weaknesses?

For someone like Dr.Cyber, you would have to change her slightly. For example, she placed something in her body that improves her strength for every time she is hit. The only downside it can't last long. So she has to make sure it counts with Diana. She also had energy blast and could fly in the original version
    That could work though it depends on how effective it can be to kill Wonder Woman that way because it really depends on how strong she is.

With Poison I think the best way to go is she is more of a silent killer and if she is lucky she does find a way that can kill Diana or other Demi-Gods. By that, I mean Cale gives her these herbs to use

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Okay that's true but how did advanced technology hinder Diana before? Yes using advanced technology should give Cale and Colonel Poison an edge but how should they use it so that they can exploit Wonder Woman's weaknesses?
    Using it on people Diana cares about. Also, it would help if one of them did get to look at Amazon tech but only if the Amazons were advance. We did get hints the Amazons are somewhat advance but more on the mythical side. Like Cyber was able to see how armor is made on Paradise Island bu stealing Diana's armor.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

A punch sends Wonder Woman flying into a shop window, a piece of glass severs an artery, she's a goner. There are so many ways Wonder Woman can accidentally die on the job
    Last edited by VonHammersmark; 04-06-2018 at 08:02 PM.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

I think it's worth noting that she was shot in the throat in Justice League. In Rucka's run it was just below the chest. While neither is a particularly great place to get shot, I guess the thinking was that since getting shot in the throat is far less ambiguous than being shot just below the upper chest.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 04-06-2018 at 10:16 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    I think it's worth noting that she was shot in the throat in Justice League. In Rucka's run it was just below the chest. While neither is a particularly great place to get shot, I guess the thinking was that since getting shot in the throat is far less ambiguous than being shot just below the upper chest.
    armor.jpg
    Not so ambiguous. It's lung I think.

ww123.jpg
    Actually there's no vital organs in the throat.
    Ofc a mortal would die, but I don't think it's much different than Rucka's run
    Last edited by anarki; 04-06-2018 at 10:54 PM.