Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

But Dc shouldn’t have allowed him that. Robison at least is using what Rucka set up but Priest is ignoring her powerset.

I wonder much like golden age and new 52 Diana had to keep her bracelets on or risk going bad. New 52 is going into her God mode. Do you guys think we should bring that back?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 04-14-2018 at 07:21 AM.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderSpace View Post
    The problem is that questionnable things keep happening to Diana. Priest's run is just one of the many others, if it was an isolated incident, it wouldn't be such a big deal, but right now, she has been a mess in virtually all titles she's appeared in, with the exception of Dark Night Metal.
    Ultimately that's what we are complaining about, the lack of commitment of DC to make her shine.
    For all his failure in writing her least Robinson isn't having her shot and nearly die. If DC is goign to have her lead the Justice League Dark team then she should have more opportunity to shine more.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    But Dc shouldn’t have allowed him that. Robison at least is using what Rucka set up but Priest is ignoring her powerset.

I wonder much like golden age and new 52 Diana had to keep her bracelets on or risk going bad. New 53 is going into her God mode. Do you guys think we should bring that back?
    Priest is ignoring a lot of things in his Justice League run. The League as whole should be able to deal with this political crisis they are facing but instead he sends in Deathstroke to seemingly solve it even though the League has been around for many years already per the set up for his run. Who knows for all we know Diana should be able to enter god mode especially if she is a daughter of Zeus which should also give her an extra set of powers. Logically speaking she should still have it.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 04-14-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    For all his failure in writing her least Robinson isn't having her shot and nearly die. If DC is goign to have her lead the Justice League Dark team then she should have more opportunity to shine more.
    I do not trust DC, but let's hope you are right

Quote Originally Posted by WonderSpace View Post
    I do not trust DC, but let's hope you are right
    Neither do I for anything really. But reason stands that if she is going to lead Wonder Woman should shine because she is probably among the many magical characters DC let the writer James Tynion IV get a hold of that he wanted to get for his run. I only hope he didn't bite off more than he can chew by taking on so many characters other wise she may not get to shine because it's too crowded. And if Snyder's track record with writing her in Metal remains consistent and he doens't get overwhelmed by the Batgod issue it should be another opportunity to set thing right. Besides Tynion will get to show what he can do with her in No Justice.
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; 04-14-2018 at 07:50 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    She also survived a nuke in that same arc, yet is in critical condition after a ricochet bullet hits her!

The excuse that she wasn't prepared for the ricochets is ridiculous given that she is in an enviroment where there is multiple shots being fired at them. She should always be prepared for stuff like that in those types of situations.

It's funny that when bullets like the ricochet that hit her gave her a life ending threat, versus a flesh wound hit. Before Batman became bulletproof, he seemed to only get by bullets that gave him non serious wounds.

I guess her 'wonder sense' is far less than the 'bat sense'.
    she also survived an encounter with Doomsday, the monster that killed Superman, and only suffered a broken arm (which healed quickly).

Honestly this is why Diana needs her own editor. If we can given her a downgrade how do people take her seriously? She doesn’t have any of her own editorial office because she only has one book yet we had seen books outside the mainline have done well. Why not being them back. Like sensational comics dealing with mythical elements
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 04-14-2018 at 08:24 AM.

Honestly this is why Diana needs her own editor. If we can given her a downgrade how do people take her seriously? She doesn’t have any of her own editorial office because she only has one book yet we had seen books outside the mainline have done well. Why not being them back. Like sensational comics dealing with mythical elements
    The latest Wonder Woman issue did mentions the book had a group editor and assistant editor I think. Whether that means there is a department that edits her book I don't know.

She is under Batman’s editors not her own

She is under Batman’s editors not her own
    Then my bad.

No problem Diana has not had a editor in decades. She has been bounce back and forth from Batman to Superman. She needs her on. Dc seems to not want that. I mean alll her outside main titles do great but it always seems they don’t care. I mean if it were up to you what would be general rules for writers to follow. Minds would honestly be not just inconsistent power levels but how they at times write her cast.