Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Gilgamesh vs Kenshiro

Gilgamesh from Fate/Zero Takes on Kenshiro from Hokuto No Ken/Fist of The North Star!

Who Would Win in a Fight?

Gilgamesh

vs

Kenshiro

Rules:

1-Bloodlust is on.

2-Winner by ko or death.

3-Start 500 feet away from each other.

4-Fight takes place at Hokuto Renkitoza (where Kenshiro fought Raoh).

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Isn't Gilgamesh like... a magic super fast dude with an FTL spaceship and a black hole sword?

I love my boy Kenshiro. I really do, but I think that might be out of his league.

Siriel? You about?

He can also spam a crap ton of blades before Ken can do Musou Tensei Thing.

As that requires brief moments to turn on.

He does not get that here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    He can also spam a crap ton of blades before Ken can do Musou Tensei Thing.

As that requires brief moments to turn on.

He does not get that here.
    Exactly, You're Right About that.

Quote Originally Posted by mohammedelkhater View Post

If you already figured out outcome why post a thread about it? That’s like curbstomp on purpose.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    If you already figured out outcome why post a thread about it? That’s like curbstomp on purpose.
    I Said For What You Say is Right.

Not Saying Any Bad Word.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

I Said For What You Say is Right.

Not Saying Any Bad Word.
    if you know the outcome of a match will result a stomp, then that's against the rules. you were told this before.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Isn't Gilgamesh like... a magic super fast dude with an FTL spaceship and a black hole sword?

I love my boy Kenshiro. I really do, but I think that might be out of his league.

Siriel? You about?
    Ea isn't a black hole, but I'm pretty sure its best showing is too much for Kenshiro to tank (it's currently creating a glass crater several miles wide as part of clashing against an equivalent attack, but it would scale higher than that from overpowering Excalibur which got an insane firepower feat in F/GO).

Gilgamesh does have a FTL spaceship.

All his attacks can also hit intangible beings so Musou Tensei isn't going to help.

So the big question is if Kenshiro can reach him and pressure point him to death before Gilgamesh can take out some random horrible thing from his arsenal that would end the fight.

I'm not entirely sure how fast Kenshiro is. Gilgamesh ranges somewhere from supersonic to around lightning-level*, depending on how high-end you take his feats.

*: Another Servant shot an arrow at him from over twenty kilometers away. Gilgamesh's automated defense that he had active at the time tried to shoot it down with lightning bolts once it got within twenty meters of him (the range of the auto-defense is given), but the arrow was too fast to strike it properly. Gilgamesh, who started moving after realizing his defense failed, proceeded to slap it out of the air. Note that unlike the usual in fiction, said magical lightning defense is directly stated to be as fast as real lightning.

The bolts of lightning from the autodefensor activated and went to intercept the incoming arrow but while several bolts had struck it, the arrow managed to slip through the firing interval and came for Gilgamesh. The speed at which electricity transmitted through the air, the speed of lighting in other words, is slower than light, but it should have been fast enough to catch a normal arrow. Yet the speed of the arrow went beyond the limits of humanity. Gilgamesh instantly manifested his armor and knocked the arrow away with his left gauntlet. However, apparently not completely nullifying its force, a portion of the armor shattered and chips of gold fell to the floor.
    While this feat isn't from Fate/Zero, it's the same Gilgamesh. Using solely his feats from Fate/Zero, he'd be somewhere in the low supersonic range.
    Last edited by Siriel; 04-05-2018 at 11:25 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    if you know the outcome of a match will result a stomp, then that's against the rules. you were told this before.
    I'm Not Against Rules.

BANNED

I Don't know the outcome of a match will result a stomp.

I Don't know the outcome of a match will result a stomp.
    really? so you didn't say this when chou said it was a stomp for gilga?

this implies that you knew about the outcome and still posted it anyway.

BANNED

really? so you didn't say this when chou said it was a stomp for gilga?

this implies that you knew about the outcome and still posted it anyway.
    No, I Really Don't Know The Outcome.

No, I Really Don't Know The Outcome.
    but you just admitted to chou that gil would be kenshiro without putting up any kind of debate.

so which is it? you lied about agreeing with chou or you lied about knowing who would win?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Ea isn't a black hole, but I'm pretty sure its best showing is too much for Kenshiro to tank (it's currently creating a glass crater several miles wide as part of clashing against an equivalent attack, but it would scale higher than that from overpowering Excalibur which got an insane firepower feat in F/GO).

Gilgamesh does have a FTL spaceship.

All his attacks can also hit intangible beings so Musou Tensei isn't going to help.

So the big question is if Kenshiro can reach him and pressure point him to death before Gilgamesh can take out some random horrible thing from his arsenal that would end the fight.

I'm not entirely sure how fast Kenshiro is. Gilgamesh ranges somewhere from supersonic to around lightning-level*, depending on how high-end you take his feats.

*: Another Servant shot an arrow at him from over twenty kilometers away. Gilgamesh's automated defense that he had active at the time tried to shoot it down with lightning bolts once it got within twenty meters of him (the range of the auto-defense is given), but the arrow was too fast to strike it properly. Gilgamesh, who started moving after realizing his defense failed, proceeded to slap it out of the air. Note that unlike the usual in fiction, said magical lightning defense is directly stated to be as fast as real lightning.

While this feat isn't from Fate/Zero, it's the same Gilgamesh. Using solely his feats from Fate/Zero, he'd be somewhere in the low supersonic range.
    This doesn't sound hugely fun for Kenshiro though not completely unfeasible. If Gilgamesh can pull out any of his significant techniques then Kenshiro likely isn't going to take it.

Hmm... he doesn't actually have to reach him, Kenshiro does have long range attacks in the Hokuto Goshou-ha and Tenha Kassatsu - both of which are effectively laser beams which make people explode. He can also use Nanto Seiken cutting techniques from range as well.

He's also veeeeery quick, as outlined here in my speed breakdown post. I'd put him in the like... triple-ish digits of mach or something in that area. Hokuto no Ken is sometimes a little weird and esoteric in its speed presentations.

How durable is Gilgamesh anyhow? Ken could perhaps fire a chi blast and then close distance?

BANNED

but you just admitted to chou that gil would be kenshiro without putting up any kind of debate.

so which is it? you lied about agreeing with chou or you lied about knowing who would win?
    No, Really Not.