Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    We sure this isn't just a suit peter will wear every now and then? Didn't we already see pages from ASM 1 with the normal suit?
    They just said the black suit is returning, so it could easily be a situation like in the 80's when he switched back and forth between both costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I can see two possibilities

1. Peter flashes back to the last time the two were strong together as a means of mourning her loss if she dies in issue 800
    2. By thinking back to her, It's to begin a slow build to him and MJ reuniting as a couple later down the line in Spencer's run once he runs through those "new love interests"

CB Cebulski said at C2E2 that Quesada will be here "all year" working in publishing showing him the ropes, so it's possible he's contributed a few ideas/mandates
    Something tells me step 2 is optional lol.

I think that the Back to black means Flash becomes Agent Venom again and that's who is on the cover fighting the Goblin, that way Peter can still keep his promise and Flash can feel what it means to be Spider-man helping his hero out. That's my theory, also by addition of strength with the symbiotes Osborn should be stronger than even Carnage: Spidey=Venom=Carnage=Toxin=Goblin it's just a fun guess.
    Hail Hydra!

Mighty Member

If peter is going to don the black costume. How will he do it does he have a spare hiding like in Back in Black
    Also this is revering to ASM how did Osborn get the Carnage Symbiotic did he take a sample of carnage and put in in a jar

BANNED

Some news From the Next Big Thing Panel:

-Plans for an Ultimate Universe comeback
    -Bendis' climax will set the stage for what comes next
    -Miles plans will be announced soon, for now enjoy him in Champions

https://www.newsarama.com/39290-c2e2...ing-panel.html

Wonder if that means Miles and his supporting cast will be eventualy kicked back into Ultimate, though if they follow what Bendis did then he'll be sharing the Spider-Man title with Ultimate Peter as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Wonder if that means Miles and his supporting cast will be eventualy kicked back into Ultimate, though if they follow what Bendis did then he'll be sharing the Spider-Man title with Ultimate Peter as well...
    I imagine they'll want to do something to tie-in to the movie, but I don't think they're going to wait for the release date to relaunch the book or put him back in the Ultimate Universe to match up with the movie's setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I imagine they'll want to do something to tie-in to the movie, but I don't think they're going to wait for the release date to relaunch the book or put him back in the Ultimate Universe to match up with the movie's setting.
    They could always relaunch his comic but it's him investigating about the other Miles to eventualy find out his universe is back, or something like that.

They could always relaunch his comic but it's him investigating about the other Miles to eventualy find out his universe is back, or something like that.
    I think the best thing for a new Miles book would be moving away from the 616 Miles stuff after how Spider-Men II went over.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the best thing for a new Miles book would be moving away from the 616 Miles stuff after how Spider-Men II went over.
    Well to be fair Spider-Men II sucked more because of Bendis' bad habits and less because of 616 Miles' presence, it's not like 616 Miles needs to even be in this story, he could be nothing more than a plot device for Miles to rediscover Ultimate is back.

Now I'm wondering, will this Ultimate have the same story as the previous one? I did notice Ultimate Cap is back, though he could've just resurrected since that happens once in a while in Ultimate, but I doubt anyone would complain if something like, Ultimatum, never happened lol.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

-Bendis' climax will set the stage for what comes next
    -Miles plans will be announced soon, for now enjoy him in Champions

https://www.newsarama.com/39290-c2e2...ing-panel.html
    Guessing they'll try to relaunch a ultimates line around the times Miles movie comes out in December. Excited to see ultimate Peter again, even though Bendis won't be writing him.

What was so funny to me about that ending was that by the end of the Ultimate universe, Tony Stark was the only one of the original Ultimates alive. And yet he's the only one missing there, pretty much everybody else there had already died. Just now Riri took his place cuz Bendis said so.

I was going to say it is because of the end of Ultimates2 #100 where it has the original Ultimates travelling the Multiverse hunting down Makers, but then Ultimate Hulk and Giant-Man were also in Spider-Men II, so that wouldn't make sense.

All I really want from the Ultimate Universe is more Jessica Drew. She's such a great character, and I'm hopeful for a reunion between her and Miles.

Well to be fair Spider-Men II sucked more because of Bendis' bad habits and less because of 616 Miles' presence, it's not like 616 Miles needs to even be in this story, he could be nothing more than a plot device for Miles to rediscover Ultimate is back.

Now I'm wondering, will this Ultimate have the same story as the previous one? I did notice Ultimate Cap is back, though he could've just resurrected since that happens once in a while in Ultimate, but I doubt anyone would complain if something like, Ultimatum, never happened lol.
    I dunno, I think all the focus and story time devoted to 616 Miles was part of the overall problem with that mini.

So is Peter still employed post-#800, or is there yet another incredible coincidence that publicly humiliates him and finds him jobless yet again?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    So is Peter still employed post-#800, or is there yet another incredible coincidence that publicly humiliates him and finds him jobless yet again?
    Given the Bugle cast was on the promo art for Spencer's run, I'm going to assume Peter is still at the Bugle.

I am very cautiously intrigued about where this goes. Having a continuation of Ultimate Spider-Man (the Peter Parker version) is something I would be very open to (if this's part of the idea).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)