Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    If true I'm not surprised. I have Venom fatigue from all the Venom Symbiotes getting slapped on everyone. They've told the exact same story with only minor tweaks three times now lol -
    At the very least now they're shooting symbiotes into people, even if the story sucked, that's so metal, I'm sure the 90's would be proud .

If true I'm not surprised. I have Venom fatigue from all the Venom Symbiotes getting slapped on everyone. They've told the exact same story with only minor tweaks three times now lol -
    Well, maybe they were hoping ppl wouldn't noticed that . But seriously, Venomized feels waaay too similar to Venomverse, we just have more colorfull symbiotes this time around.

After the last two events with Price & Venomverse and now this I have but one thing to say - Venom overload lol.
    Agreed. I'm frankly surprised at how much Venom stuff Marvel has been publishing recently; I didn't think he was that popular. I liked Venomverse well enough and Venomized #1 seemed pretty similar, so I think I'll enjoy it.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Imago View Post
    Well, maybe they were hoping ppl wouldn't noticed that . But seriously, Venomized feels waaay too similar to Venomverse, we just have more colorfull symbiotes this time around.
    ...Yeah, on second thought, I'm worried the events are currently/will end up being way too similar. In that case, what's the point?
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Venomized is going to be the last of these crossovers for some time. Venomverse, Poison-X, and Venomized are a trilogy.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."