Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Team 7 - Do it sort of like Lost with flashbacks and flashforwards that way you could show the team before and after they got powers. Think of how cool it would be to get to know these guys as just soliders, and then flashforward and see Dane in his gold exoskin or Cole as Grifter or Slayton as Backlash. They could keep it a mystery as to what the hell is going on for a season or two. Plus starting with a show like this you could spin so many other shows out of it since Team 7 has ties to almost every other Wildstorm property.

A self contained Team 7 could work, a combination of The Expendables and Chronicle with the team gaining their powers ,and their rebellion against their government paymasters who experimented on them would work. Setting up the next film where either they could do an adaptation of the second mini, Operation Hell ,or set up a fight, flick pitting them against the Justice League or Suicide Squad.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Gen 13 could be trouble given how sexualized it could get and the ages of some of the characters, unless they made them all over 18 or 21...WildCats would work imho but only the early days...and don't skimp on Voodoo...
    There was a Gen 13 cartoon some years ago.

Ex Machina by Brian K. Vaughn/Tony Harris would be cool to see.

I could see the Wild Storm by Warren Ellis/Jon Davis Hunt working as an alternative to CW-verse.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    True, but not sure how closely it kept to the comic...

They should use Grifter in the Arrowerse.

He would fit right in.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

I would love to see a Team 7 series
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

In a G.I. Joe style storyline the Black Razors and for an espionage/super hero type story Backlash

Gen 13 could work as a teen superhero drama in or out of the Arrowverse. You could use them to introduce Wildstorm concepts into Arrow/Flash etc.

Welcome to Tranquility might work as another Earth on the Flash or even the future of the Flash/arrow timeline.

Sleeper could work as a show on HBO etc.

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    Which Wildstorm characters would you like to see have an animated series or live action series or even a movie in the future?
    Does The Authority or Planetary count?

If not...Stormwatch with Battalion, Fuji, Winter, Diva, Hellstrike.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Incredible Member

On the subject of a Team 7 movie/series, all this talk about the hapless Special Operations Group had me start digging through my comic collection the Image section of my library. Top of the list was the Brandon Choi/Jim Lee joint, DEATHBLOW, which had Team 7 member, Michael Cray dealing with a diagnosis of terminal cancer. Also while dealing with the fallouta mission in the Middle East which ended up freeing a demonic entity Black Angel. Dealing with some Biblical themes like miracle children, secret societies in the Catholic Church, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and the Anti-Christ/Black Angel. When the 1999 Arnold Scwharzenegger flick, End of Days was announced. Featuring Arnold Vs. The Devil, I couldn't help but think of the first story arc in the DEATHBLOW, which on top of putting Tim Sale on the map when he took over art duties on the third issue. Sadly End of Days ended up being a bit of a disappointment. And with it being almost twenty years since that flick, I think a Deathblow flick, or TV series, adapting the Black Angel arc could work without confusing the two properties.

Wildstorm: Micheal cray had some interesting takes on an Evil Justice league so I wouldn't mind if those popped up on screen.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Yes, it was released in 2000. However, it never had an official U.S. video or dvd release because Disney owned the distribution rights and Time-Warner had just bought Wildstorm. I would love for it to be released on the DC Universe digital service. I would also love for some of the characters to appear in Young Justice and in an Arrowverse series.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heeroyuy_Batman View Post
    Yes, it was released in 2000. However, it never had an official U.S. video or dvd release because Disney owned the distribution rights and Time-Warner had just bought Wildstorm. I would love for it to be released on the DC Universe digital service. I would also love for some of the characters to appear in Young Justice and in an Arrowverse series.
    Same here. Given the increased emphasis in Young Justice on metahuman experimentation and weaponization, Gen13 would be a perfect fit. Arrowverse wouldn't be too bad, either, given how a recurring theme there is how the sins of the past can continue to have consequences in the present, especially a parent's past sins impacting their children for the worst, so in light of Gen13's origins, they could fit in there as well.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Same here. Given the increased emphasis in Young Justice on metahuman experimentation and weaponization, Gen13 would be a perfect fit. Arrowverse wouldn't be too bad, either, given how a recurring theme there is how the sins of the past can continue to have consequences in the present, especially a parent's past sins impacting their children for the worst, so in light of Gen13's origins, they could fit in there as well.
    I had read a few years back when the internet was bummed out over the cancellation of Young Justice, that among the plans for season Three at the time was that a couple of Wildstorm characters were planned to be sprinkled into the show. Gen13, not to mention DV8, and the wench in charge of the latter group, Ivana Biaul(sp?). I could see her being involved in the meta-human trafficking operation that will be a focus in the season.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    I had read a few years back when the internet was bummed out over the cancellation of Young Justice, that among the plans for season Three at the time was that a couple of Wildstorm characters were planned to be sprinkled into the show. Gen13, not to mention DV8, and the wench in charge of the latter group, Ivana Biaul(sp?). I could see her being involved in the meta-human trafficking operation that will be a focus in the season.
    That would be pretty good to see happen. And it's spelled Ivana Baiul, if I recall correctly.
    The spider is always on the hunt.