Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt66 View Post
    Would love to see Mego or FTC take a shot at retro cloth Hellboy figures. Those DH ones are nice but way out of my price range.
    Do you mean making the entire figure out of cloth, or just the old Mego-style figures where there are molded plastic figures wearing cloth clothing?

Amazing Member

[QUOTE=MajorHoy;4105527]Do you mean making the entire figure out of cloth, or just the old Mego

yes, like Mego did. FTC has a better articulated Hulk body that would work for HB.

I'd like some new figures from NECA based on the movie. My previous HB toys burned in a fire, all save for Kroenen.

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    By the way, any word on whether there might be any figures that might come out in connection with next year's movie?
    Today Mezco (who made the old HB comic and movie figures) showed a preview of their New York Toy Fair Announcements next month and one of the images from the One:12 line looks like Hellboy from the new movie to me. https://blog.mezcotoyz.com/2019-toy-fair-previews/
    @lobster20000 on Instagram

Amazing Member

anything for the Mega Construx beyond the Hellboy figure?

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    Today Mezco (who made the old HB comic and movie figures) showed a preview of their New York Toy Fair Announcements next month and one of the images from the One:12 line looks like Hellboy from the new movie to me. https://blog.mezcotoyz.com/2019-toy-fair-previews/
    Nice! Yes I see the silhouette; the right hand of doom is hard to hide.

I just got a Super 7 Lobster Johnson over the weekend.
    Last edited by KROENEN; 01-28-2019 at 05:41 AM.

The Claw of Justice!

Mezco revealed their One:12 movie Hellboy today at New York Toy Fair, pictures in this gallery: https://news.toyark.com/2019/02/16/t...lective-333867

Release date of 2020, oof. Still, looks great.

I think they nailed it, I definitely want that. Were they also teasing an Abe Sapien (comic style) mold?

I've collected all the Hellboy Super 7 toys. I love them all, except ironically for the Hellboy in trenchcoat mold. It seemed to come apart as soon as I took it out of the package (yeah I'm an opener).

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by KROENEN View Post
    I think they nailed it, I definitely want that. Were they also teasing an Abe Sapien (comic style) mold?
    1000Toys, who are making the comic-style Hellboy with Dark Horse Direct have shown a comic Abe Sapien prototype: https://news.toyark.com/2019/02/17/t...nd-more-335564

I am a little worried about their Lobster Johnson figure - they showed that prototype a while back but it wasn't at their Toy Fair booth. Hope that's still happening.

Amazing Member

snagged the MegaCunstrux mini figure, really cool. Hope they do more for Hellboy.

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt66 View Post
    snagged the MegaCunstrux mini figure, really cool. Hope they do more for Hellboy.
    I need to pick one of those up, it looks cool.

The new Mega Construx mini figure is fun.

20190201_144907.jpg

The Claw of Justice!

I've seen some people on Instagram combine a trench coat from a Mega Construx Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figure with Hellboy and it looked pretty good.

It sucks that the new Mezco HB toy based on the Darkness Calls movie isn't coming until 2020...

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by KROENEN View Post
    It sucks that the new Mezco HB toy based on the Darkness Calls movie isn't coming until 2020...
    Yeah, Mez tends to be very slow with their releases and they frequently have delays. They're usually worth the wait though, they've made some of my favorite figures.