Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Oh I am definitely still getting it. I regret passing on some of the past ones. I've got Kroenen from the first Hellboy movie and the Super 7 figs, but that's it.

I'm sure there will be plenty of other fun products released for Hellboy day and around the movie release, but still, would have been nice to get this released sometime this year, but sometimes the wait is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by KROENEN View Post
    It sucks that the new Mezco HB toy based on the Darkness Calls movie isn't coming until 2020...
    That does seem like a long time to wait. By then they'll have already announced the Hellboy movie sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    That does seem like a long time to wait. By then they'll have already announced the Hellboy movie sequel.
    ...or the Abe Sapien and Lobster Johnson spin-off series....fingers crossed . How cool would a shared Mignola cinematic universe be? Imagine a Witchfinder spin-off, maybe a movie dedicated to Rasputin. I can see it like an updated Hammer universe with more comic sensibilities; something like Captain Chronos in the modern era with the BPRD doing all the monster hunting. I am really excited to see how much "horror" they actually bring with the new movie, that will set the tone for things to come. I like that they are going with a darker tone, I'm more drawn to those kind of movies anyways.

The Claw of Justice!

I will gladly buy the movie figures but I really hope 1000Toys' comic HB sells well and they make a bunch more characters. There is so much potential for a great toyline in the Mignolaverse.
    @lobster20000 on Instagram

Amazing Member

so all those odd numbers calling my phone are researchers for toy companies trying to help me learn about new toys? Wow.

The Claw of Justice!

Dark Horse Direct is offering some 5.5" statuettes of Hellboy, Abe, Liz, Johann, Roger, and Lobster Johnson, set for a Winter 2019 release. Limited edition of 200, and $399.99 for the lot of them. They look nice, but damn, that ain't cheap. You can get them here.

Some photo fun from my desk today:
    Baba Yaga, huh? by LOBSTER20000, on Flickr

Amazing Member

I made my own

The Claw of Justice!

That's very cool, I'd love to hear more about how you made it if you don't mind.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    That's very cool, I'd love to hear more about how you made it if you don't mind.
    thanks, I can start another thread for it. I have Roger, Abe and a Kriegaffe/Von Klempt in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt66 View Post
    I made my own
    I would not hate it if you posted more photos.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    I would not hate it if you posted more photos.
    will do, I need to do jacketless pics too. With the horns I made.

The Claw of Justice!

Just got an email from Dark Horse Direct, saying their figure will be out soon. The cut-off date for changing your shipping address is April 19, so hopefully he'll be out by the end of the month.

The Claw of Justice!

Mezco's movie figure is up for PO on their site and toy retailers, $80 with an expected release of March-May 2020.

Wow thanks! A bit pricey, but I may just pull the trigger. I love that look for him, even if the movie is a mess.

The Claw of Justice!