Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Very nice. Wish I got in on those when they were on the shelf. I hope they do more Super 7 ones.

A new Hot Toys Hellboy movie figure is now up for pre-order.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...ot-toys-904668

It looks great, but in interest of saving some cash I will go with the Mezco one. I've got a few Star Warts Hot Toys and they are nothing short of amazing.

The Claw of Justice!

I don't usually collect 1/6 stuff (the Hot Toys John Wick will be a rare exception) so this is a pass for me. Looks good though. I didn't like the movie but I'll probably pick up the Mezco One:12. I really enjoy the One:12 figures I have and I think it's cool that they have so many characters and licenses under one cohesive line.

Quote Originally Posted by KROENEN View Post
    Very nice. Wish I got in on those when they were on the shelf. I hope they do more Super 7 ones.
    Thank you! They're some of my favorite figures to photograph. I wish I had picked them up when they were originally released too. I've been very slowly collecting them over the past few years. Still missing a handful of comic characters and nearly all of the movie figures.
    @lobster20000 on Instagram

The Claw of Justice!

A review of the 1000Toys figure is up now... Looks pretty neat!

The Claw of Justice!

The standard version of the 1000Toys figure is out now, and the DH Direct exclusive started shipping today. Can't wait!

The Claw of Justice!

I did receive my DHD Hellboy figure last week, it's amazing. I would post some pictures but I'm having some trouble with Flickr lately (you can see my shots of him @lobster20000 on Instagram, plug!). Anyway, very cool figure, it's a lot of fun to pose. The Right Hand of Doom is pretty ugly because of the articulation, but the ability to pose it and have him grab things is so much fun that I'm happy with the trade-off. The rubber torso is also kind of strange but works pretty well. I do think the sawed-off horns are a little loose and I worry about them falling out and losing them. But overall, yeah, this guy has given the old Mezco HB a real run for its money, and unlike that figure it's in scale with the rest of my collection so he can team up with Spider-Man and John Wick. Highly recommended, I hope the Abe Sapien and especially the Lobster Johnson 1000Toys has teased see release!

The Claw of Justice!

Flickr's working again so here's some photos:

Amazing Member

I finally received a tracking number yesterday!
    hasn't actually been shipped though, but at least there's a number

All-New Member

Hello all!

I would like to ask you guys something since my knowledge of pricing of figures is non existent: I have the old mezco figures of Liz, Abe, Johann Roger and the Alien in their boxes unopened and would like to sell them. However, checking prices on ebay isn’t helping one bit: some seem to be ridiculously overpriced. I do not know where I could find a catalogue or something to help me.

I also want to ask if it would made any sense to sell them as a bundle. I would like to get them off my hands in one go but then the price might be too high.

I am not trying to sell them here, by the way. I know that most, if not all of you already have them. I am just asking for a few pointers since I have never sold anything on ebay or anywhere else before.

Thanks in advance!

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by Rastagir View Post
    Hello all!

I would like to ask you guys something since my knowledge of pricing of figures is non existent: I have the old mezco figures of Liz, Abe, Johann Roger and the Alien in their boxes unopened and would like to sell them. However, checking prices on ebay isn’t helping one bit: some seem to be ridiculously overpriced. I do not know where I could find a catalogue or something to help me.

I also want to ask if it would made any sense to sell them as a bundle. I would like to get them off my hands in one go but then the price might be too high.

I am not trying to sell them here, by the way. I know that most, if not all of you already have them. I am just asking for a few pointers since I have never sold anything on ebay or anywhere else before.

Thanks in advance!
    Hello!
    Honestly I think the prices on eBay are probably the best guess for this sort of thing. As far as I know there aren't any official price catalogues or anything like that. I do see figures sold as bundles quite a bit on eBay, might be worth a shot.

I am a member at a great toy collector community, the Fwoosh Forums, where a lot of members have experience selling figures, they might be able to give you better answers than I could. (Hope it's OK to link to another forum here, apologies if it's not).

Best of luck!

Amazing Member

the 1000Toys Abe prototype on display at SDCC

1000-Toys-Abe.jpg

The Claw of Justice!

Much to my surprise, Mezco is doing a variant of their One:12 Collective 2019 movie Hellboy, you can see it here. I think i prefer this to the standard edition one, the only things he's missing from that are the box for the gun and one of the heads, but the new accessories make up for it (love the BPRD shirt!). I'll be picking this up.

BANNED

I might pick up the mezcos as well, i follow the line and i love hellboy so it seems like a no brainer. I even liked the new film, i mean it doesn't deserve the hate it gets, i believe. Sure, i prefere Pearlman as Hellboy and Del Torro as the director, they would throw it out of the park with an R Rated film, i believe but as i said before the new film doesn't deserve the hate, it gets.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I would love to see a set in the vein of G.I. Joe with larger monsters and frogs so I can make an amazing diorama