Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I

Gold may very well divvy up the team given the last issue had 12 X-Men (Kitty Pryde, Colossus, Prestige, Nightcrawler, Storm, Rogue, Iceman, Magik, Magma, Armor, Pyro & Ink). I could see Guggenheim taking on Captain Britain, Meggan, Kitty, Piotr + Rachel for an All-New Excalibur, leaving any of the remainder to be apart of a new Gold line-up. Kelly Thompson on Gold? It may just be a team merger, or an Alpha/Beta squad scenario. Whatever the situation, there's 100% room for improvement w/ X-Men Gold (though the best remedy would just be to ditch Guggenheim)

eXtermination may take the O5 off Cullen Bunn's hands, which means the new Blue might stick around; Polaris, Daken, Xorn, Gazing Nightshade, Bloodstorm and Jimmy. This too is susceptible to change. Danger will be back now that the O5 have returned (for a while anyway), and I'm sure she'll join the fight. There's potential for redemption w/ Emma Frost + Havok aligning with Magneto & co. And we're aware that Elixir and Unuscione are around the corner. I'd be totally cool some combination of these characters being the ones we have for the next arc/s.

Red will surely keep its current roster, along with whomever the last secret member is (fingers crossed for either Storm, Dust or Hellion)

Astonishing is the roster that may have the biggest turnaround. Seems to me Old Man Logan may slowly be making an exit, and we know that Gambit + Rogue are attached to other X-Teams, so they're probably out. Editor Jordan White teased Beast for Astonishing, and I feel as if this team might just be the best place for Logan to be when he rejoins the X-Men. Given this team was brought together by coincidence, we might just see the formation of an all-new roster after #12. I could see Sage signing up, fulfilling the promise of a reunion w/ Bishop. Jubilee and/or Armor may join if Logan is apart of the crew too.
    Astonishing should just be renamed to another color to be consistent with the rest. I would say X-Men Yellow since Havok is leading the team from #13 onwards in Australia.

Reserve green for Polaris team.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 04-16-2018 at 07:11 PM.

Cool, I can continue ignoring Gold and Blue, and getting Red and Astonishing. Win-win for me.