Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

I think Vicky Vale should write a mean expose' story about Bruce and Selina and give everything away, just because she's jealous.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I think Vicky Vale should write a mean expose' story about Bruce and Selina and give everything away, just because she's jealous.
    That's a fun idea. It'd be cool to get a sense of what some of Bruce's exes think about the news. Vicki, Silver St. Cloud, Julie Madison, etc. The ones still alive in continuity, anyway. Why not make "Mask of the Phantasm" part of continuity and include Andrea Beaumont? Harley Quinn has endured; why not The Phantasm?

Either way, I'm pretty sure Gotham's reaction — or whether or not public Bruce is getting married — will be covered somewhere around Batman #50.

Quote Originally Posted by gregpersons View Post
    That's a fun idea. It'd be cool to get a sense of what some of Bruce's exes think about the news. Vicki, Silver St. Cloud, Julie Madison, etc. The ones still alive in continuity, anyway. Why not make "Mask of the Phantasm" part of continuity and include Andrea Beaumont? Harley Quinn has endured; why not The Phantasm?

Either way, I'm pretty sure Gotham's reaction — or whether or not public Bruce is getting married — will be covered somewhere around Batman #50.
    I know King mentioned we'd seen Bruce's past loves referenced, though I guess that's still coming.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know King mentioned we'd seen Bruce's past loves referenced, though I guess that's still coming.
    Last I heard, Silver had (unfortunately, because she was my favorite) passed away. I think Vicky could be the archetypal vengeful redhead.