Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    It seems rather suspect. That doesn't feel like Stan saying that, and why does he keep looking off to the side?

And even if it was legit, he doesn't seem to be in good shape at all.
    This might be the tape the Hollywood Reporter mentions in their story, which was created at the prodding of some of those who are taking advantage of him.

I'm just worried about the guy. I wish I could do something to help, or wish i knew somebody else that could.

At his age and with his accomplishments, he should be at home resting and enjoying himself without a care in the world.

BANNED

Which convention is Stan supposed to appear at next? Maybe fans could persuade the operators not to bring him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I'm just worried about the guy. I wish I could do something to help, or wish i knew somebody else that could.

At his age and with his accomplishments, he should be at home resting and enjoying himself without a care in the world.
    I could be wrong but being interactive with the fans, being out there promoting the movies/comics, talking about the industry could be the driving force that helps Stan be 95+. Maybe some days he wants to sit at home and do nothing and maybe other days he wants to chat and take pics with the fans.

I do feel for him and I hope no one is taking advantage of him.