Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    "Hey Marvel TV! Wanna see THE INHUMANS done right?"
    That was literally my first thought. Now the movies have their fantastic hidden kingdom of superpowered evolutionary offshoots if they ever want to visit that concept.

whoo boy. be careful. be very careful.

Get neil gaiman involved, at minimum. don't overdo the budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    "Hey Marvel TV! Wanna see THE INHUMANS done right?"

And Eva Green for Sersi. That is all.
    Carla Gugino looks more like Sersi, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Carla Gugino looks more like Sersi, imo.

very nice choice. i was thinking that we need a modern-day marina sirtis. who can really dial up the crazy when need

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    I can't say I'm surprised they're making Sersi the main character.

She has the potential to really standout among the MCU's female leads.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can't say I'm surprised they're making Sersi the main character.

She has the potential to really standout among the MCU's female leads.
    yes it is her time

She's also the easiest to use as a viewpoint character if this is based on the Neil Gaiman run.

Extraordinary Member

Hopefully this will bring back them in comics as well.
    Also Sersi is indeed a natural choice for the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    Certain Hyperion versions have acknowledged their Eternal roots.
    I don’t think all versions of Hyperion are known to be Eternals, are they?

Also, as Oberon and others mentioned, the Titans are Eternals, too, including Thanos, who I guess is more Deviant than Eternal. Still, Deviant or Eternal are two sides of the same coin.

With what we’ve seen of Celestials and Thanos in the MCU, to say nothing of the as-yet unnamed but shown Elders of the Universe, the Eternals would fit very comfortably into the MCU.

A Sersei-led Eternals movie would be okay with me, just so long as they work in a big Karkas vs. The Reject, Ransak fight scene!

Between this and elements of the New Gods in Justice League, it’s great seeing some of Kirby’s most far-out late-period creations getting their due at long last.
    Last edited by Brian B; 04-23-2018 at 07:14 PM.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as to say it's confirmed. I mean, saying that they're beginning to discuss if they believe in the franchise is far from a confirmation it's indeed happening. But yes, Feige openly talking about this is very unexpected and exciting. Let's hope for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Hopefully this will bring back them in comics as well.
    If it actually happens, you just know it will. Marvel Comics will be like vultures all over the the Eternals franchise, like they've been with pretty much any other movie franchise. I mean, I don't blame them. It's their IP, OF COURSE they should use it. It's just a little sad that sometimes it takes MCU synergy for them to realize some franchises are worth of exposure.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 04-24-2018 at 01:58 AM.

Sounds like it will be the inhumans movie Feige was always dying to make but the chance was stolen from him

The say I see it, if Marvel Studios can turn an obscure series like "Guardians of the Galaxy" into a real cultural phenomenon, then it can certainly do the same with the Eternals.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Sounds like it will be the inhumans movie Feige was always dying to make but the chance was stolen from him
    When did this rumor that Feige was dying to make an Inhumans movie start. The previous rumor was that Ike Perlmutter was forcing him to make the movie and the official plan was always that it was a low priority, which is why he consented to having them make the TV show first. Certainly, the movies have the right to refuse to let the TV side make anything if they want to do it instead.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    When did this rumor that Feige was dying to make an Inhumans movie start. The previous rumor was that Ike Perlmutter was forcing him to make the movie and the official plan was always that it was a low priority, which is why he consented to having them make the TV show first. Certainly, the movies have the right to refuse to let the TV side make anything if they want to do it instead.
    It is no rumor that Feige did not want to make an Inhumans movie. It is a fact established by what happened.

One of the first things Feige did after getting out from under Perlmutter was to cancel the Inhumans movie.

Feige has no control over the television unit of Disney-Marvel. Perlmutter does. Perlmutter wanted Inhumans and he still got it on TV. Feige didn't want that train wreck in the MCU. Perlmutter thought he could just replace the X-Men with Inhumans. Feige did not believe that and he got Perlmutter removed as his boss rather than go along with Perlmutter's ridiculous plans.

Feige also got rid of Marvel editorial's so-called "creative committee," all of whom answered to Perlmutter.

until marvel get this disney ff/fox deal sorted, it's best to leave the inhuman be and focus on more stand-alone properties like eternals. i'm re-reading the neil gaiman series now and it's quite enjoyable.

the great thing about all these marvel stories is there's so many to tell. no need to rush anything.