Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Eternals Movie Rumored

The guy who broke the Deadpool movie was coming says they are making a eternals movie. This is a rumor guys.

The Space Gods are coming to the Big Screen

Spectacular Member

They’ve already introduced so many characters across movie and tv that it’s pretty hard to doubt any rumor.

Idk anything about Eternals but they look cool.
    Floppies as of November: Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, The Green Lantern, Black Panther, Dead Man Logan, Domino, Exiles, Iceman, Immortal Hulk
    Digital as of November: Daughters of the Dragon, Iron Fist: Phantom Limb, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage.

This would be some serious world building for the MCU - to say nothing that it could even shine a little love towards the INhumans property possibly making them redeemed for a new movie { mind you, they would never have to redeem themselves for me, even their TV show was far better than the old TV Spider Man, for example }.

Of course it would have to have most of its story in the present; think Eternals vs other space faring races, while secretly defending Earth from the true cosmic menaces.

And of course in the comics, the Eternals are related to the peoples of Titan, Thanos, Star-Lord, etc.

PLEASE BE TRUE. The Eternals are very underrated and Marvel can use them more.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

DC announced the New Gods movie. What DC can do, Marvel can do better. I just wonder how they plan to integrate the Eternals into MCU. It wouldn't be difficult, especially since we've already been introduced to myth-adjacent lore of Asgard, Bast, and others.

What I wish could happen, but won't, is that Marvel could reinvent a few of its existing characters like Angela, Moon Knight, Atlas, Red Wolf, Gladiator, Monica Rambeau, Aurora and Northstar, Firebird, etc., as card carrying Eternals. That way we could get to see more characters make it to the big screen.

The Eternals on the Big Screen!

I would love to see that movie!

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    DC announced the New Gods movie. What DC can do, Marvel can do better. I just wonder how they plan to integrate the Eternals into MCU. It wouldn't be difficult, especially since we've already been introduced to myth-adjacent lore of Asgard, Bast, and others.

What I wish could happen, but won't, is that Marvel could reinvent a few of its existing characters like Angela, Moon Knight, Atlas, Red Wolf, Gladiator, Monica Rambeau, Aurora and Northstar, Firebird, etc., as card carrying Eternals. That way we could get to see more characters make it to the big screen.

Marvel/Disney literally have every single counter to DC/WB.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Hmm, while my knowledge of Marvel is above average in my circles this is still a group I've not invested time with knowing better.
    This would for sure get the Omni reprinted.

It also would firmly mean the Inhumans are being cast aside. The announced 'Death of Inhumans' in the comics on the heels of the mediocre at best Inhumans tv series all seem to point towards the Eternals news having a few kernels of truth to them.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Of course two Eternals, Sersi and Star-Fox, have been Avengers.

Extraordinary Member

Monica may show up in the captain marvel movie.
    Lashana Lynch in Final Talks to Join Captain Marvel
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/03...aptain-marvel/
    Last edited by mace11; 04-09-2018 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Of course two Eternals, Sersi and Star-Fox, have been Avengers.
    Gilgamesh, aka, the Forgotten One was also an Avenger, wasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Monica may show up in the captain marvel movie.
    Lashana Lynch in Final Talks to Join Captain Marvel
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/03...aptain-marvel/
    I'd rather Monica not appear in the Captain Marvel movie unless she is the one bearing the name. I doubt that they'll establish on screen that Monica had the name before Carol and detail how she was callously stripped of two of her nom de guerres by a white man in the #metoo #wakandaforever era. Marvel isn't about to show how its editorial decisions have basically screwed over Monica so that someone who looks more like its wider comic book audience could shine. It wouldn't dare. That notwithstanding, yes, I'm looking forward to seeing Monica hit the big screen. I won't be seeing Captain Marvel in the theaters, but I am eagerly awaiting the DVD/Blu Ray/Stream.

Getting back to the original topic, I wonder if Thanos and the Eternals of Titan make an appearance?

Maybe we'll get Sersi in an Avengers sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    This would be some serious world building for the MCU - to say nothing that it could even shine a little love towards the INhumans property possibly making them redeemed for a new movie { mind you, they would never have to redeem themselves for me, even their TV show was far better than the old TV Spider Man, for example }.
    The odds of that are miniscule. The TV shows don't exist as far as the movies are concerned.

I'd rather Monica not appear in the Captain Marvel movie unless she is the one bearing the name. I doubt that they'll establish on screen that Monica had the name before Carol and detail how she was callously stripped of two of her nom de guerres by a white man in the #metoo #wakandaforever era. Marvel isn't about to show how its editorial decisions have basically screwed over Monica so that someone who looks more like its wider comic book audience could shine. It wouldn't dare. That notwithstanding, yes, I'm looking forward to seeing Monica hit the big screen. I won't be seeing Captain Marvel in the theaters, but I am eagerly awaiting the DVD/Blu Ray/Stream.

Getting back to the original topic, I wonder if Thanos and the Eternals of Titan make an appearance?
    I don't think Monica is gonna be in the first movie. There are rumors that her mom may be in it though.

Now that I think about it, with the Inhumans falling from grace, I wonder if Kamala Khan could be reinvented as an Eternal? (Don't anyone dare suggest that she'd make a great Deviant...for obvious reasons!)