Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 122
  1. #46
    Original CBR member Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,382

    Default

    no chance this happens unless it is animated or something
    The J-man

    I post via my phone a lot, therefore I make the occasional grammatical error. Not an excuse just forewarning you. Feel free to call me out I won't mind.

  2. #47
    Mighty Member Anthony W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    Marvel/Disney literally have every single counter to DC/WB.
    Except for the Flash. Marvel just can't seem to crack the code when it comes to making a speedster. DC has so many speedsters DC is making them fight eachother.

  3. #48
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    no chance this happens unless it is animated or something
    Why do you say this? It seems fully within Marvel Studios' wheelhouse.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

    I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

    Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

  4. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Except for the Flash. Marvel just can't seem to crack the code when it comes to making a speedster. DC has so many speedsters DC is making them fight eachother.
    Marvel has plenty of speedsters...

  5. #50
    Mighty Member Anthony W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    Marvel has plenty of speedsters...
    None of them remotely interesting IMHO. Their most prominent one is Quicksilver and the only reason why he lasted as long as he did is because he is Magneto's son and is leeching off his dad's popularity.

  6. #51
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,225

    Default

    Eh, he was an Avenger for a very long time. I suspect that has something to do with it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

    I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

    Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

  7. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    None of them remotely interesting IMHO. Their most prominent one is Quicksilver and the only reason why he lasted as long as he did is because he is Magneto's son and is leeching off his dad's popularity.
    Doesn't matter. They can make them interesting if they wanted to. And I personally doubt Quicksilver is popular because of leeching of his dad's popularity. Not only that they been upgrading the character constantly as of recently. If Marvel really wanted to they can push the Squadron Supreme with the Blur in it.

  8. #53
    Original CBR member Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Why do you say this? It seems fully within Marvel Studios' wheelhouse.
    oh they are fully capable of doing it and given their track record you'd bet on it being successful, but I think this film is less likely to happen than DC's New Gods (which I also don't see happening for other more obvious reasons).

    Most seem to believe Disney is going to acquire a large chunk of their character rights back from the 21st Century Fox acquisition. That opens up Fantastic Four, X-Men, Namor and a number of other Marvel space properties. If this is indeed the case I can't imagine Marvel going ahead with a live action Eternals. I could see these characters showing up in some films lead by other property but....an Eternals movie..... right off the bat?! I can't see it. If they were first introduced through Thor or Guardians of the Galaxy fine and Marvel could some reactions, but I'd be very shocked if Marvel just made an Eternals movie. What are your thoughts? Is this going to help set up a big MCU villain after Thanos? I just find it hard to believe with the number of potential marvel properties filling all types of niches and appealing to different audiences they'd go with an Eternals movie. This doesn't fit the Feige's MO in my opinion he always seems to have a certain rationale behind his marvel projects and what they will bring to the audience and add to the overall Marvel universe.

    Seriously if Marvel makes an Eternals movie and it turns into some $1 billion smash hit I will never question Kevin Feige again with anything
    The J-man

    I post via my phone a lot, therefore I make the occasional grammatical error. Not an excuse just forewarning you. Feel free to call me out I won't mind.

  9. #54
    Astonishing Member Gaastra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,722

    Default

    Bleeding cool says the rumor is true and marvel will officially announce it soon.


  10. #55
    Astonishing Member Gaastra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,722

    Default

    Confirmed. Sersi is the main hero.

    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/aveng...vealed-a159918

  11. #56
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Love it if this is so

  12. #57
    Extraordinary Member AcesX1X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,753

    Default

    finally. sersi's time is now. i can't wait for her return.

  13. #58
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    finally. sersi's time is now. i can't wait for her return.

    All of this, love her and much underused imo

    Great look, character and power set

  14. #59

    Default

    The Eternals do not belong in the Marvel Universe. I'm fine with them having a movie. but they are a poor fit. the Olympians have been robbed, twice.

  15. #60
    Mighty Member Kaijudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,029

    Default

    "Hey Marvel TV! Wanna see THE INHUMANS done right?"

    And Eva Green for Sersi. That is all.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •