Thread: X-Men Blue #25

Default X-Men Blue #25

Hi everyone. So spoilers ahead if you haven’t already read the issue.

Spoilers Ahead

I’ve been reading X-Men Blue and been really enjoying it. When I first read the young x-men were coming from
    The past to present day I wasn’t on board but it’s really worked! Love what they have done with the characters.
    ....I mean I could do without blood Storm but can’t be perfect lol

I was reading issue 25 and we get to the original team and they explain how young Jean is dead. I must have missed something or a issue but can someone explain when/what happened? I’m gonna be away from my flat for a few days so can’t catch up. But last I remember the team were in space and all had a ‘vemon’ On them.
    I don’t recall jean being killed off. And typing in jean grey dead in to google brings up all sorts of story lines as you can imagine.

Anyway thanks!

You probably missed the Venom issues of the Poison X storyline. It was a crossover, hence why Venom was in those issues of Blue. After that, Venomized is next.

Also, the X-Men have their own section here, where this is probably already being discussed.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman