Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    When did he say they are permanent?
    When the lineup was first revealed it was said that this was the team indefinitely, and I'm sure that he didn't mean indefinitely as in "two issues." The new Blue Team, too.

It may have been an editor actually.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm gonna drop this, then run....lol

Ororo: I am Ororo, Thor's twin sister and defender of Earth. These are the X-Men, my beloved friends. Fabulous secrets were revealed to me the day I held aloft my hammer and said "For the honor of Asguard"....I AM...

Attachment 64405
    HAHAHAHA!! Too much you are too much :-)

BANNED

I mean, cool that it's bringing the X-Men and Dora Milaje together, but I would've rather seen Jean or Gentle here as opposed to the Colossus, Rogue & Nightcrawler trio, who don't really have any tangible connection to Wakanda.

Not the best interior artist either. Anyway I'll probs pick this up

I like this team, I would just add Bobby.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I mean, cool that it's bringing the X-Men and Dora Milaje together, but I would've rather seen Jean or Gentle here as opposed to the Colossus, Rogue & Nightcrawler trio, who don't really have any tangible connection to Wakanda.

Not the best interior artist either. Anyway I'll probs pick this up
    that's not true. colossus and nightcrawler both fought with tchalla in Wakanda to save storm from doom/corrupt wakandan government during doomwar. it was Jean who didn't have any ties to Wakanda and then out of the blue was his best friend .

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that's not true. colossus and Nightcrawler both fought with T'Challa in Wakanda to save storm from doom/corrupt Wakandan government during Doomwar. it was Jean who didn't have any ties to Wakanda and then out of the blue was his best friend.

I stand corrected. Never read Doomwar so never stumbled across this interaction. Still, I stand by my point that there are other mutants who I'd rather see here. As much as I love Rogue + Kurt, they're not the first picks for characters I want to interact with the Dora Milaje.

I stand corrected. Never read Doomwar so never stumbled across this interaction. Still, I stand by my point that there are other mutants who I'd rather see here. As much as I love Rogue + Kurt, they're not the first picks for characters I want to interact with the Dora Milaje.
    rogue maybe but I think the dora would disagree about kurt:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

rogue maybe but I think the dora would disagree about kurt:

How come Cyclops and Emma stayed behind in those panels? They feel uncomfortable around black folks or something?

BANNED

Remember when Colossus wore pants?

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    How come Cyclops and Emma stayed behind in those panels? They feel uncomfortable around black folks or something?
    Cyclops and Emma didn't want to sanction the xmen to go and help tchalla due to the politically ramifications of would have. the xmen shown volunteered. the Cyclops before becoming a dictator wouldn't have let storm rot in a cell no matter the cost. and had it been Jean he definitely would have not been such a dick. one of the many reasons I affectionately refer to him as sh!tclops.

but your initial question does raise concerns lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Remember when Colossus wore pants?
    I miss those days. Still annoyed that Ororo, Piotr, Kitty and Magik all put on old uniforms instead of getting new ones

BANNED

I hope we get into fights involving Vibranium :-)

that's not true. colossus and nightcrawler both fought with tchalla in Wakanda to save storm from doom/corrupt wakandan government during doomwar. it was Jean who didn't have any ties to Wakanda and then out of the blue was his best friend .

It's true, besides that group is fine like this, maybe I would add Bobby and Rachel.

but I'm content to have Storm and Rogue on the same team.

Do artists not try anymore?

The art looks lazy. Dodson can and has done better
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

I miss those days. Still annoyed that Ororo, Piotr, Kitty and Magik all put on old uniforms instead of getting new ones
    It was Ardian Syaf's idea, and they already ditched his Prestige design, so you'd think the others would also be changed.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman