Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Don't tell that to Barry and Jay, or Wally and Jay, or Barry, Wally and Jay, each of whom were using the Flash name at the same time

If you don't want two Vixens running around at the same time, that's perfectly cool. I don't think it's a great idea either. I'd rather they introduce Amaya as a WW2-era character, whose legacy Mari McCabe is continuing. However, it's simply not accurate to say that DC has not had multiple characters with the same name co-existing prior to Rebirth.
    Again, I never said it didn't happen before. i said it doesn't happen often. Please read what I said. Even with the Flash, look how often they tried to kill off, retire or limbo all but one Flash. I am talking about the frequency of multiple mantle wearers operating at the same time on the same Earth. I also noticed you ignored what I said about the two Supermen.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 04-11-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Again, I never said it didn't happen before. i said it doesn't happen often. Please read what I said. Even with the Flash, look how often they tried to kill off, retire or limbo all but one Flash. I am talking about the frequency of multiple mantle wearers operating at the same time on the same Earth. I also noticed you ignored what I said about the two Supermen.
    Sorry, I seem to have offended you. That was not my intention.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Sorry, I seem to have offended you. That was not my intention.
    No offense taken. It's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    The last two episodes of LEGENDS altered the timeline and we don’t know now what happened with Mari. She still seems to leave Zambesi and become Vixen in the USA, but none of that has been explained.

I predict Maisie will return next season as Mari and we’ll get the modern day Vixen on LEGENDS.
    Which is what they should have done in the first place.😏

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    So the disrespect can carry over from Legends? I think tf not. Mari gets screwed over enough as it is in the books. Wanna add the other totems fine. But all that other Vixen nonsense? No ma'am. Keep that mess
    Here, right here.

End thread.

Now with that being said. Mari's history might be still intact, if we consider alternate timelines. Remember Vixen's village was original destroy by warlords (her uncle), then Darhk created another timeline that lead to Gorilla Grodd destroying the village. That was a alternate timeline created by one moment in rewritten history.

Vixen's sister could be from an altered timeline and not the main branch of the Arrowverse. THREE timelines so close that when Ava went back she pulled the no Warlords or Grodd timeline. Everything still happened to Amaya's family but with drastically different outcomes.

That actually opens up the show for more possible stories.

That's my best "No Prize Award" right there...lol
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 04-13-2018 at 05:31 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But wasn't she in Orlando's recent Justice League of America series?

And she was hardly developed, the only thing that was showcased in that book was her range of abilities, as I've stated multiple times, she was like a video game character on display, all show no substance.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    And she was hardly developed, the only thing that was showcased in that book was her range of abilities, as I've stated multiple times, she was like a video game character on display, all show no substance.
    Well, considering I didn't buy/read any of that run (nor any Justice League series since the start of Rebirth), all I knew was that she was suppose to be in it.