Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Wolverine had zero appearances in the Daredevil, Fanastic Four, and Deadpool Fox Marvel films. While Iron Man showed up in a Spider-Man film as an important character. Hugh Jackman never appeared outside X-Men and Wolverine titles, he stayed completely on his team and solo movies, unlike RDJ.
    Lest we forget this terrible monstrosity...

They read recent storylines like the 2013 Infinity.

I don’t think there is a secret plan with Hugh Jackman. Marvel said a couple of years before the deal they were going to explore the multiverse concept. I do think that we will see Raimi’s Spider-Man again.
    What? First Jackman and Now McGuire are coming back. I think you are setting yourself up for disappointment. I mean anything possible I guess but it's very unlikely. Jackman coming back cause problems for Wolverine going forward because he ain't doing more then one movie. And Tobey coming back.. just Why? That's all I can say.

BANNED

I heard Hasslehoff is comingback as Nick Fury too.

Okay, I didn't, but he might. You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Lest we forget this terrible monstrosity...
    Deleted scenes don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Deleted scenes don't count.
    I'm just having fun here. It's a scene that deserves to be burnt to a crisp.

Also, note that Reed Richards has the ability to turn into a PS2 character.
    Last edited by Cyke; 04-11-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    What? First Jackman and Now McGuire are coming back. I think you are setting yourself up for disappointment. I mean anything possible I guess but it's very unlikely. Jackman coming back cause problems for Wolverine going forward because he ain't doing more then one movie. And Tobey coming back.. just Why? That's all I can say.
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post

Ummm.....why do you think this? It's so unlikely that I can confidently say it's never going to happen. Ever.
    Spider-Men adaptation.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 04-11-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Jackman is angling for a huge payday for a "return" to Wolverine. Would love to see R. Reynolds riffing on Jackman in a Secret Wars movie.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Jackman is angling for a huge payday for a "return" to Wolverine. Would love to see R. Reynolds riffing on Jackman in a Secret Wars movie.
    Jackman has every reason to do it marvel not as much. MCU movies beat the Best Jackman led Xmen movies at the Box office more often then not so it ain't gonna make them that much more money then they would a already. Then now Jackman retires again and you have to recast a main character. I guess some Multiverse stuff can explain it but I doubt marvel want to make this that convoluted. Reboot the X film's except Deadpool since he exists outside it all anyway. Let Jackman Cameo in the reboot. Or just cast him as as the Australian slayback in Deadpool 3 .. the jokes write themselves

Jackman has every reason to do it marvel not as much. MCU movies beat the Best Jackman led Xmen movies at the Box office more often then not so it ain't gonna make them that much more money then they would a already.
    I doubt that a MCU X-Men film would sell better than the OG X-Men films. Homecoming’s ticket sells didn’t come any near close to the Raimi films and that had Iron Man in it.

Reboot the X film's except Deadpool since he exists outside it all anyway.
    Patrick Strewart is probably going to be in Deadpool 2.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 04-11-2018 at 03:09 PM.

Spider-Men adaptation.
    More like Spider-Verse.

I don't think we'd see the MCU do Spider-Men with another version of Peter instead of Holland unless it's something Sony goes ahead with.

I doubt that a MCU X-Men film would sell better than the OG X-Men films. Homecoming’s ticket sells didn’t come any near close to the Raimi films and that had Iron Man in it.

Patrick Strewart is probably going to be in Deadpool 2.
    Spiderman homecoming made almost 900million dollars after ppl were crying about Spiderman fatigue. Not to mention the previous 3 Spiderman movies were decisive at best. The MCU Xmen movies would only have to match Dr stranges totals to beat out most the Xfilms. Fox made some really great X films so I'm not knocking them.

Stewart is probaly in Deadpool? How do you know this. Maybe in Deadpool I can roll with but unless you know something I don't p robaly seems like a strong word. Also has nothing to do WITH Deadpool existing outside the Xfilms. colossus(A exaggerated one aswell) is in Deadpool, a way better one then the half assed one from The Xfilms. If Stewart appeared it would be a gag in no way does it put the film's in th3 same world. The Xfilms can't even get right by they're own timelines. Don't try to force Deadpools stuff in there too. It exists outside all that.. as it should. Dmif Deadpool 2 is amother smash hit I guarantee Marvel puts out a 3 but keep him.in his own world.

Spiderman homecoming made almost 900million dollars after ppl were crying about Spiderman fatigue. Not to mention the previous 3 Spiderman movies were decisive at best. The MCU Xmen movies would only have to match Dr stranges totals to beat out most the Xfilms. Fox made some really great X films so I'm not knocking them.
    I said ticket sells, which Homecoming sold way less than the Raimi films.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/genres/...st_yr=1&p=.htm

Spider-Man = 69,484,700 tickets
    Spider-Man 2 = 60,158,700 tickets
    Spider-Man 3 = 48,914,300 tickets
    Spider-Man: Homecoming = 37,418,200 tickets

So there is indeed a fatigue on Spider-Man as Homecoming had a much smaller audience than the OG films. The only reason Spider-Man made almost 900 million is because ticket prices are more expensive thanks to inflation and it had a boost with 3D and IMAX. Take way those three factors way and Homecoming would have made around as much as the first two X-Men sequels.

X2 = 35,646,700 tickets
    X3 = 35,780,500 tickets

If the MCU X-Men were to reach Dr. Strange numbers it would mean it had a smaller audience than most of the X-Men films. Only surpassing First Class and Apocalypse, two films that lacked the presence of the original cast.

X1 = 29,183,600 tickets
    XDOFP = 28,133,000 tickets
    Doctor Strange = 26,464,600 tickets
    XFC = 18,184,900 tickets
    XA = 17,814,000 tickets

Stewart is probaly in Deadpool? How do you know this. Maybe in Deadpool I can roll with but unless you know something I don't p robaly seems like a strong word. Also has nothing to do WITH Deadpool existing outside the Xfilms. colossus(A exaggerated one aswell) is in Deadpool, a way better one then the half assed one from The Xfilms. If Stewart appeared it would be a gag in no way does it put the film's in th3 same world. The Xfilms can't even get right by they're own timelines. Don't try to force Deadpools stuff in there too. It exists outside all that.. as it should. Dmif Deadpool 2 is amother smash hit I guarantee Marvel puts out a 3 but keep him.in his own world.
    Stewart last year said he would love to appear in Deadpool. There is a confirmed secret cameo in Deadpool 2 and the trailer showed Wade messing around in Xavier’s chair. That’s why I said he is probably in it.

And the only reason why there is a different Colossus is because the actor turned down the role. Reynolds actually begged Hugh for a Wolverine and Deadpool team-up.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 04-11-2018 at 05:35 PM.

The last Secret Wars was mostly about the Fantastic Four, it was the last FF story basically. So they would use it only by name. But I hope they introduce the X-Men properly in the Avengers Universe first before a war between the two breaks down.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    The last Secret Wars was mostly about the Fantastic Four, it was the last FF story basically. So they would use it only by name.
    They always just use the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    They always just use the name.
    Not always. I mean Civil War it wasn't a town being bombed by Speedball but it was two group of super-heroes fighting cause one side agreed that heroes should be under goverment control. There was some elements to the original story. X-Men: Days of Future Past, it was about stopping a Sentinel takeover in alternative future. In the original story it started with Senator Kelly being assassinated, in the movie it was Bolivar Trask.

Age of Ultron and Age of Apocalypse, it was just the name, though.