Default My new project- please check it out!

Hi guys, Keith here. You might know me from my decades of work with DC Comics (currently writing/inking some top secret GL stuff and wrote Superman last year). I don't post here too often but love to skim through the forums in my free time and see what everyone's talking about.

I've got a project currently running on Kickstarter with my former Young Heroes In Love partner-in-crime Dev Madan. It's called FRANK N. STEIN: PRIVATE EYE. The book is DONE and we're pulling together funds to print it and get it out into the world. We're currently 75% funded and hoping we'll be able to increase the page count and book format through stretch goals!

If you would be so kind as to give the project a peek, it would mean the world to us. If you squint super hard, you might even find a connection between this project and Netflix' Stranger Things series. Here's the link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ef=creator_nav

If it's not your cup of tea, maybe you know someone that might enjoy it! And if you have any ideas on ways to promote or different kinds of rewards, please drop me a line at keithchampagne@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you on this!

Thanks so much for your time!
    Keith

Default 98% funded! Take one more peek?

Quote Originally Posted by keith champagne View Post
    Hi guys, Keith here. You might know me from my decades of work with DC Comics (currently writing/inking some top secret GL stuff and wrote Superman last year). I don't post here too often but love to skim through the forums in my free time and see what everyone's talking about.

I've got a project currently running on Kickstarter with my former Young Heroes In Love partner-in-crime Dev Madan. It's called FRANK N. STEIN: PRIVATE EYE. The book is DONE and we're pulling together funds to print it and get it out into the world. We're currently 75% funded and hoping we'll be able to increase the page count and book format through stretch goals!

If you would be so kind as to give the project a peek, it would mean the world to us. If you squint super hard, you might even find a connection between this project and Netflix' Stranger Things series. Here's the link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ef=creator_nav

If it's not your cup of tea, maybe you know someone that might enjoy it! And if you have any ideas on ways to promote or different kinds of rewards, please drop me a line at keithchampagne@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you on this!

Thanks so much for your time!
    Keith
    Almost there! Free sketch to whoever puts us over the top!