Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Nice.

I helped arrange an in-person author visit to the Mystery Book Club I co-run at the local library for this month. We'll have Maddie Day (aka Edith Maxwell) there for a discussion about MURDER ON CAPE COD, the first book in the Cozy Capers Book Group mystery series plus a Q&A about her books in general as well.
    My Mom's been enjoying the "A Country Store Mystery Series" written using her Maddie Day pseudonym. She's read through Nacho Average Murder so far.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    My Mom's been enjoying the "A Country Store Mystery Series" written using her Maddie Day pseudonym. She's read through Nacho Average Murder so far.
    That is my favorite cozy series! I got a friend of mine to start reading her books too. I've got an advance copy of Deep Fried Death which comes out December 26th. And she has a new series, the CeCe Barton mysteries too. The first book is called Murder, Uncorked and I'm thanked in the acknowledgements because I beta read the early draft for her.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

I finished reading the Paige Shelton mystery/thriller Winter's End. Here's my Goodreads review.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

This summer I read “Thursday Murder Club”, the first in that new series. Not sure if it’s a known book/series in the US, but it’s a huge best-seller here in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    This summer I read “Thursday Murder Club”, the first in that new series. Not sure if it’s a known book/series in the US, but it’s a huge best-seller here in the UK
    I haven't read the books myself but Richard Osman has four books in the series so it must be doing well.