Default Deadpool #298: Cause Suicide is painless...

The countdown continues! 2 more issues till 300 and the end of the glorious Duggan run.

Pool's been hinting about it for a while but with a 20 million dollar bounty placed on his head, it's clear. Deadpool wants to die, but is there anything more to the plan, is this some part of a larger scheme...

spoilers:
    NOPE!

It's prett cut and dry, kill Deadpool win a prize!

As seen in the preview Deadpool handles Jobbernaut easily enough, I have no idea what's going with Cain at the moment so I don't know if that's a bad showing or accurate. Either way the main event is next, because the next to show up is Taskmaster. Probably my favorite consistent Deadpool opponent, this Frenemy wasn't going to stand by while 10 million is on the line...but wait wasn't it 20 million?

The two throw down, the fight interrupted by a civilian in a wheel chair. Tasky lets him pass, Deadpool smacks Tasky with him. Even Taskmaster thinks that was a dick move.

Before Wade can act more dickish we find where the other half of Tasky's 10 million was when Bullseye runs DP down with a car. A nice little brawl breaks out with my second favorite DP sparring partner, Bullseye and Pool go at it. With Pool antagonizing him all the way "What does Daredevil even see in you?!" and eventually Tasky arrives for the duo to put Pool down.

Cut to a budget friendly, but sound, deahtrap for Deadpool and it looks like it's curtains for our He-protagonist. That is until he admits that he's the one that put the bounty on himself. Both are disgusted and cancel the whole killing him thing. Tasky imploring him to get some help before leaving.

Well the villains are a bust, meanwhile Maria Hill's organizing a collection of mercs for money/heroes for hire to bring Deadpool in.
    end of spoilers

Not as diverse in terms of opponents as I wanted, but ooooooh man the two chosen for this issue are perfect. Sadly 2 issues left...
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

It was a very fun issue.

Yeah it was a very fun issue. I loved the part with Bullseye. And I think I'll dig the next issue since Hawkeye appear in it, I really want to read it.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Yeah it was a very fun issue. I loved the part with Bullseye. And I think I'll dig the next issue since Hawkeye appear in it, I really want to read it.
    Hawkeye is someone who I've hoped to see again in Deadpool ever since their mini series together. And then in Secret Avengers. Clint knew Coulson well, obviously.

BANNED

Yet another fun issue as Duggan's run charges to its end. I also expected a greater variety of opponents gunning for DP this issue but I can't complaint at all about the two that were after him as you couldn't pick two better lethal dudes.