View Poll Results: do you think the O5 are going back to their time?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 78.85%
  • No

11 21.15%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Yes, this is probably it. TBH I like the teen versions more than most of their adult counterparts at this point.

Spectacular Member

I hope so.

It has to be it.

Astonishing Member

I want all the alt universe doppelganger to be killed off in a battle royal were the winner is used to bring back cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I want all the alt universe doppelganger to be killed off in a battle royal were the winner is used to bring back cyclops.
    I'm 100% on board with this. too many duplicates running around, even though i do like blood storm

BANNED

I’m fine with this but no Cyclops.

This is off topic considering the 05 aren’t alt universe
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

I want them gone, but I'm still not sure if it's actually going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    In X-men blue Bunn has been playing with the idea that these teens definitely have to go back to their time. but marvel has played with the same idea before and always backs off, the diference is that this time they are making an event based on this idea, if it's something big it could mean that they are really doing it this time.

Bunn also mentioned that he did not know about Extermination when blue started (blue original plans could be unrelated to extermination) but he also said that he had to change his plans because of the event.

What do you think will happen with them? are they going to their time or it's just another tease?
    I think Bunn's tumblr post on Blue 25's backup story was telling...

spoilers:
    "I can’t stand in the way of love. And they are the characters we know from the past. They already ended up together. Or they will."
    end of spoilers

It seems like a clear message that he's aligning the characters back to a place where they can integrate with their original timeline without effecting continuity.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    I think Bunn's tumblr post on Blue 25's backup story was telling...

spoilers:
    "I can’t stand in the way of love. And they are the characters we know from the past. They already ended up together. Or they will."
    end of spoilers

It seems like a clear message that he's aligning the characters back to a place where they can integrate with their original timeline without effecting continuity.
    He is just trolling with that. He answered every question about tyke/bloodstorm saying that you can't keep them apart or that they are going to have vampire babies, he is doing the same here but with scott/jean.

Making the older and younger versions fuse would solve the O5 age problem since they are older now than they were when they came to the future.

Honestly I've been fooled too many times to believe that marvel will finally solve this but have hope.

The biggest problem is that according to the original idea for them to stay in the future was to clear up the mess and correct the mistakes of their older versions or even change what they have become but clearly this was never a real option so hope at least they make a good story to justify they have stayed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    He is just trolling with that. He answered every question about tyke/bloodstorm saying that you can't keep them apart or that they are going to have vampire babies, he is doing the same here but with scott/jean.
    Perhaps, but none of those things came to pass. He's talking about continuity that's already written. It's not speculation. The statement is relatively clear cut, and comes off as sounding like an inevitability to me, which it of course is unless Marvel intends to alter continuity on a large scale.

I voted yes. At this point, Marvel has to send them back. The story has run its course. Marvel could have made them alternate versions but it chose not to. It would have been nice to have a scene with all of the teen O5 and the adult 05 fighting together.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    This is off topic considering the 05 aren’t alt universe
    Sorry with all the time travle and alt universe character's runing around i got confused. Still want them all dead and gone.

I really want them gone.
    I still want to see what force was keeping them from returning to the past. Was it Xavier Jr.'s time travel technology? Was it something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'