Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

at this point dani moonstar is the only one they refuse to repower ..

Glad that the art is still looking a lot better than Gold used to have. I hope they continue with this level. And I like that they are using more X-men now. It does not make a lot of sense for this missions be always with the same x-men, since they are not together for some specific reason, like in X-men Red. The team was getting boring really fast in Guggenheim's hands.

But somthing made me laugh. Rachel having to come even closer from an old lady just to know if she is an actual old lady? Even if it is Mesmero, she would sense something wrong, mostly because she is looking for something wrong. Rachel is the new Storm, poor lady.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    at this point dani moonstar is the only one they refuse to repower ..
    & Prodigy, pardner

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    & Prodigy, pardner
    mmm indeed that

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Glad that the art is still looking a lot better than Gold used to have. I hope they continue with this level. And I like that they are using more X-men now. It does not make a lot of sense for this missions be always with the same x-men, since they are not together for some specific reason, like in X-men Red. The team was getting boring really fast in Guggenheim's hands.

But somthing made me laugh. Rachel having to come even closer from an old lady just to know if she is an actual old lady? Even if it is Mesmero, she would sense something wrong, mostly because she is looking for something wrong. Rachel is the new Storm, poor lady.
    Rachel was always Storm. She's done nothing but fail and get put in a coma throughout this run. And constantly be told that her powers are changing or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Rachel was always Storm. She's done nothing but fail and get put in a coma throughout this run. And constantly be told that her powers are changing or whatever.
    Yeah, she was always mistreated by Guggenheim, but Storm was even worse. Now it seems Rachel is the new winner. lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    mmm indeed that
    Callisto is still depowered (recently in Gold she was the only one without the inhibitor collar in the prison for women), other minor characters are still depowered (Abyss, Maverick, Sofia-Wind Dancer, Fatale, Reaper)

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Callisto is still depowered (recently in Gold she was the only one without the inhibitor collar in the prison for women), other minor characters are still depowered (Abyss, Maverick, Sofia-Wind Dancer, Fatale, Reaper)
    seems to me we only need to pretend they're not since the writers are doing it wily lily anyway

& Prodigy, pardner
    Well to be fair, Prodigy doesn't really need his powers anymore since the Cuckoos unlocked the mental block that prevented him from retaining the knowledge he gained from his powers. So in a sense he's the same as when he had them, he just doesn't gain newer knowledge.

BANNED

1. The art is not as good as Diego Bernard or Paulo Siqueira but at least it isn't horrible.

2. What's Gambit doing here and where's Iceman's team?

Shouldn't he be in Astonishing X-Men, X-Men red and dozens of other places. Marvel should make up their mind and put one X-Men is only one contemporary team or else there's no point having 4 teams.

3. X-Men Gold's story is definitely more realistic than X-Men Red where things inexplicably happened which defies physical laws like flying on a sentinel unprotected. LOL.

4. I also absolutely love the Kitty/Colossus drama that the writer of X-Men Red hated.

5. Why are there no mention of how they came out of prison? That's lack of continuity. They were only out temporarily to deal with Sychthian in Paris but should go back to prison until their name is cleared.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 04-12-2018 at 08:41 PM.

BANNED

This is so embarrassing....he's literally glorifying PEDOPHILIA. This isnt just had storytelling and bad art anymore, this is actively harmful to any CHILD that might be reading this.
    This's not pedophilia but a teenager Kitty crush on Peter.

Some teenagers have a crush on older handsome men or beautiful women.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 04-12-2018 at 08:49 PM.

BANNED

"Kitty and Colossus were a totally chaste thing, basically platonic and he never really liked her...

...but also it was love at first sight and he was so obsessed with her that he moved into her room when she was engaged with someone else."

BANNED

Did Gambit gain some new powers?

How can he see through Mesmero's disguise?

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post

2. What's Gambit doing here and where's Iceman's team?

Shouldn't he be in Astonishing X-Men, X-Men red and dozens of other places. Marvel should make up their mind and put one X-Men is only one contemporary team or else there's no point having 4 teams.
    I think it's fairly certain the events of Astonishing, Gold, and Red are happening at different points in time if you track certain characters.

I'm placing Astonishing ahead of this Gold issue (but after Avengers No Surrender) given Rogue's appearances and presumably leaving the Avengers, but I believe the events of Red are yet to unfold as Kurt hasn't left the Gold team to join Red. And Gambit now popped up again here in Gold, likely ahead of events of the Rogue and Gambit mini.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Cannot find any of next week's previews
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================