View Poll Results: What do you like about the X-men?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • The characters and their interactions

64 84.21%
  • I love a specific charcacter

42 55.26%
  • Superheroics

27 35.53%
  • Minority / LGBT+ / Outcast metaphor

35 46.05%
  • The Community/Fans

11 14.47%
  • The X-Women

34 44.74%
  • Team magneto

18 23.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Team Magneto is an odd option. I bet he is not everyone's favourite villain or Anti Hero.

I love specific characters, the O5,the second Genesis, the new mutants and the later Claremont era additions (Psylocke, jubilee, Rogue, gambit). [okay, that's a lot of characters]

I love the the interactions between the character and other people in the marvel universe and the kind of lore it creates. All kinds of weird connections between everything. It's why I love Grand design, with piskor trying to connect and link everything together in one narrative.
    When I I read from the o5 era, to the 2nd Genesis, to new mutants, to x-factor/outback Xmen, to 90s Gold and Blue, to revolution, to new Xmen, to astonishing, to house of M, to decimation, then second coming, then AvX, it's beautiful watching the history of a world, watching these characters grow/evolve and change, how they affect their universe and how it affects them.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same. Seeing those crop traits in characters even after years of change in appearance, motivation and other things is a Marvel.